123 Grow keeps resetting,bug?

LeaC
LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3
edited August 2021 in Support

Hi, I’m getting a little bit frustrated by the 123 Grow feature. Every time I leave the game it unplants itself so I have to start all over again, meaning I can’t get past the first 2 stages for the big booster win at the end. Any idea why?

thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @LeaC 🤗

Welcome Back 🌺 Hope you and your family are doing great and staying safe!

We were having this glitch till few weeks ago. But, the Studio has sent a fix and an updated version. From then onwards, 1-2-3 Cropsie is behaving normally!

Can you please check if you have any updates available in your Play store/App Store? The latest available version is 5.61.3 And let me know whether it worked or not!

Will wait for your reply 🙂 Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• LeaC

Hi @PummyRaj, both the app and my device have the latest updates 🙂

• PummyRaj

Thank you Lea 🤗

I will find out if our Farm Queen has heard of anything! If not, I might request you for more details.

But, for now, can you please tell me which device(s) you are using to play the game?

Thank you 💙

• LeaC

Thank you @PummyRaj ❤️

I’m currently playing it on my iPod touch 🙂

• janereiff
    janereiff Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2021

I love growing my cropsie and visiting it when complete. This week's cropsie resets every time I go to take care of it. When I collect more water and sun, I start with a seedling again and lose all the growth the cropsie had.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @janereiff and a warm welcome to our Community!

Pleased to e-meet you here and I noted that your questions may be referring to Farm Heroes Saga. I'll be tagging the game mods @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo @encantes to assist you and move this thread to the correct forum.

Whilst you're in the Hub, please check out this guide and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask any one of the Game Moderators by tagging us using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a drop box that you can click on the correct name. Then hit the enter button and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Thank you for joining us, have fun and happy exploring!

💕💕🤗🤗🤗

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator

Hi and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

Are you talking about 1-2-3 Cropsies? You had problems with this events?

May I ask you please to specify your type of device: PC or mobile Android, iOS or through Facebook or King.com?

Did you update the game to the last version 5.62.4?

Many thanks for your answer, but there were problem with this event!!!

You can answer in the white box below and I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩 🤩 🤩 🌞🌞🌞

Thanks @wykoon 😊😉

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @janereiff sometimes if you don't have an internet connection when a level is completed, it isn't saved. This is what I have seen sometimes.

• MauYamadoi
    MauYamadoi Posts: 4 Newbie

I experienced exactly the same thing. The cropsies kept on resetting, on both my account and my family member’s account, one from the PC and one from my mobile.

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2021

Hello @MauYamadoi 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm Community!

I am sorry to know that the 1-2-3 Cropsie Glitch has occurred in your game too 😕

But, I am glad to inform you that this issue was already reported to the Farm Studio team to look into the issue. But, it will take a bit time for them to rectify and send the fix to all our games.

Please keep checking this thread for updates on the issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.

Hope to bring an update to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?