Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

When can we erna some beans?

Options
YvonnePollie
YvonnePollie Posts: 13 Level 2

I get no extra games to win beans. I can buy to little help/tools to Come any further in the game....

It is no fun anymore 😒

Nice idea that teambuilding but how can you find friends to play with? I read many items here but no answers. Please help me!!!

I play it every day but de latest time you get now beans anymore...sometimes I have to wait for a week to have enough tools too win the leven.

Please help me!

Greetings YvonnePollie

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @YvonnePollie πŸ˜€

There are three ways of getting Magic Beans:

1. You're rewarded with free magic beans when you complete a level. The more stars you score on that level, the more beans you earn.
    2. If you have a maximum of five lives, any lives sent to you by your friends will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    3. You can also participate in our Community contests HERE and get a chance to win Gold bars which can be used to purchase Magic Beans πŸ˜‰

Hope this helps!

• MylaDaveeka
    MylaDaveeka Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi,

In what level are you?

I usually get the beans from the missions on the side menu, i'm always waiting for new levels so i have no option than to replay some previous levels. In some cases it's good to finish the levels in 3 stars if i didn't at first time, and sometimes those extra stars count to other missions too.

I keep a note on my mobile with the list of the levels more suitable and easy to complete the missions, here it goes:

Mushrooms: 1112

Flowers: 299

Hay: 619

SnowBalls: 313

Bombs: 1120

Grass Seeds: 161

Flower Seeds: 590

White Sheep: 619

Black Sheep: 1031

Black Spider: 2085

FireFly: 4118

Poppy Flower: 706

Chicken Egg: 73

Alligator Egg: 115

Oysters: 1120

Ice:73

Water Carrots and Apples: 477

Strawberries, Carrots, Onions and Sun: 299

Good Luck

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @YvonnePollie πŸ˜€

There are three ways of getting Magic Beans:

1. You're rewarded with free magic beans when you complete a level. The more stars you score on that level, the more beans you earn.
    2. If you have a maximum of five lives, any lives sent to you by your friends will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    3. You can also participate in our Community contests HERE and get a chance to win Gold bars which can be used to purchase Magic Beans πŸ˜‰

Hope this helps!

• MylaDaveeka
    MylaDaveeka Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi,

In what level are you?

I usually get the beans from the missions on the side menu, i'm always waiting for new levels so i have no option than to replay some previous levels. In some cases it's good to finish the levels in 3 stars if i didn't at first time, and sometimes those extra stars count to other missions too.

I keep a note on my mobile with the list of the levels more suitable and easy to complete the missions, here it goes:

Mushrooms: 1112

Flowers: 299

Hay: 619

SnowBalls: 313

Bombs: 1120

Grass Seeds: 161

Flower Seeds: 590

White Sheep: 619

Black Sheep: 1031

Black Spider: 2085

FireFly: 4118

Poppy Flower: 706

Chicken Egg: 73

Alligator Egg: 115

Oysters: 1120

Ice:73

Water Carrots and Apples: 477

Strawberries, Carrots, Onions and Sun: 299

Good Luck

• YvonnePollie
    YvonnePollie Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hai allemaal,

Ik zit op niveau 2072 maar ik heb veel te weinig bonen om schepjes te kopen.

Eerst kreeg je ze iedere dag,nu niet meer als in inlogde op fb.

En er komen bijna nooit meer extra spellen waar je bonen bij kunt winnen.

Zonder schepjes en soms hulpjes kom je op deze levels echt niet verder en dat is wel balen.

Ja ik probeer altijd overal 3 sterren te halen, dat vind ik juist leuk om bovenaan te proberen te komen.

Dus bedankt voor alle tips maar ik heb er weinig aan om verder te komen in het spel.

Ik doe blijkbaar al alles wat kan.

Fijn weekend allemaal

groetjes Yvonne

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?