Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Missing Boosters and Levels

Options
MylaDaveeka
MylaDaveeka Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi,

Yesterday the game had some kind of update, at least the opening image has changed, and my boosters are all gone.

I was at level 4120 and went back to level 4105...

I had more than 25 boosters of Shovel, more than 20 of Tractor, more than 25 of Bonus Reward, more than 20 of Colour Collector, around of 7 of Egg-Crusher and 5 of Clean-Up.

I tried log-out and log-in, clear cache and nothing gave me back the boosters.

Is there anyway of recovering the boosters? It took me a lot of time to get them all.

The missing levels aren't that bad, although i lost the chance of completing the Xuxu and Cropsie challenges.

Thanks.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,797 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @MylaDaveeka and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that yesterday you had an issue with your game and all your boosters are gone!!

May I suggest to contact the "Customer Care" from your game and try to explain what happened.

Go into your game

Click on setting

Customer Care

Purchase and Gold Bars

I don't find my boosters

At the bottom of the page you find "Contact Us"

Please click on it and fill in the form and submit ( please explain with all the issue details, your type device, game version)

I hope that your issue could be fixedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Please let me know, you can write in the white box below 🀩

I wish you a Farmtastic day πŸ€—

• MylaDaveeka
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for the help :) .

Unfortunately i sent an email days ago and all i received was an automated message referring me to the forum = no help at ll.

I just followed your instructions and sent a new request, let's see how it goes.

The game is messed up and maybe i should reinstall it but till i have an answer i won't do that.

Never had a problem like this in years and i see other people complaining, this is messed up, to loose stuff that takes so much time to get it's hard to take.

The game threw me back from level 4120 to 4105 but still shows my level at 4123 if i go by the team mode.

Allows me to play only in this mode but i don't get any rewards from Xuxu challenge :( .

Look:

Thanks again for the help and have a great day πŸ’–πŸ’

• encantes
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @MylaDaveeka again Welcome in the Community 🌞 🌞

Many thanks for your reply!! I hope that the problem could be fixed.

Remember to save your progress in all your King game! Please pay attention when you decide to uninstall your game, you will lose all your boosters and Gold bars because they are on memory device!

Please don't unistall your gameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Please read this important article about: Game Progress

Let me know if you solve your problem.

Have a super day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—

• MylaDaveeka
    Options

Hi,

I decided to reinstall the game and see if that solved it, it didn't. Cleared all data, uninstalled and install again.

The boosters are gone and the mess with the level that i am still persists.

What does this shoes? that the problem is in the game... it's a total mess.

Got the first automated answer from support, replied and got no answer since then.

2 Support requests sent by me, 2 automated answers and nothing after i replied = they just don't care.

I lost more than 100 boosters that took me long to gather because of a problem caused by King, have a mess with the levels that i wonder if it ever be fixed and can't earn prizes when i pass them.

The companie's care about their players isn't measured when things go well, it's when things go bad and how they react.

Thanks for your help

• encantes
    Options

The staff is on duty during the week and no in the weekend, please wait few days! Many thanks for your understanding 🀩 πŸ€—

• MylaDaveeka
    Options

Hi,

A few days are gone and nothing from King Support.

More than 100 boosters gone and threw me back 18 levels at the time.

The worse part is that the game doesn't let me play levels above 4120 even though i'm at level 4153:

All this mess happened after the game update, there should be an option to roll-back to previous version, i bet that would fix the problem. The game was perfectly fine before the "Summer" update.

Regards

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @MylaDaveeka πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

The actual level that was released this Tuesday was # 4120. You had the opportunity to play some extra levels early because there was a glitch and about 10 extra episodes were released few weeks ago.

Whoever had these extra levels in their games, they were able to play all of them, but they will not receive any new levels till next Tuesday - because all of the players have to catch up ☺️

With the β€œSummer” update you have installed recently, your game caught up with the glitch and closed those extra levels. You do not have to worry at all that you have lost your levels. From next Tuesday, 15 levels (1 episode) will open up AND you do.not have to play them again.

But, I am not sure how you are able to play level # 4153!! May I know which device you are using? Are you still able to play those levels OR are they not appearing anymore after the update?

I am sorry if you are repeating any of the info I have asked above. I am asking this for my clarity πŸ™πŸΌ Thank you πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear you had this experience 😯

As @PummyRaj has mentioned, because of a glitch, you had the chance to play some extra levels and once those levels have been released, you should be back on track.

I've arranged for Player Support to help out with compensation for your trouble so you can expect a pop in the game from Support πŸ˜‰

If this should happen again in the future, do not reinstall and just wait for the next update which is usually every Tuesday and see what happens.

Hope you're having a great day πŸ€—

• MylaDaveeka
    Options

Hi,

Thanks to both for the help and explanations.πŸ™

To help Tech/Dev support finding the issue, I'll try to detail what happened by order of events:

During day 14/June/2021 i was able to play until level 4120 and had more than 100 boosters in total;

When i opened the game at 15/June/2021 i noticed the game's screen image changed to the present image;

(changed to a more summer related image, that's why i call it Summer update)

The game "did his thing", taking a bit to show the Play button - I suppose it was updating;

When i opened the game map i immediately saw that i went back to level 4105, gold bars and beans were the same but the boosters were all gone, had 1 booster that i got from the daily bonus;

I closed the game immediately and opened it again with no change on boosters quantity - still gone;

Waited an hour, logged out of king account, wait a few hours, cleared cache and all was the same - still at level 4105 and 1 booster;

The day after, 16/June/2021 i opened the game again and no change, still at level 4105 and had only the 2 boosters from 2 daily bonus;

At same day i sent an email to support and came to the forum seek help;

The rest you already know.

I play on a Xiaomi Redmi 6 running Android 9, MIUI Global 11.0.4.

I ONLY reinstalled the game 5 days after the problem occured and because i got no solution.

The bug/Glitch that enables a player to play a locked level happened to me a few times in the past.

Either during a challenge like the new Teams challenge, this is how i got to play till level 4153, or during the Cropsie Grow Challenge.

Many times, during the Cropsie Grow Challenge, if i were to replay an already played level, the game itself would warn me with a pop-up window saying something like this: "If you play this level you wont earn Suns and Waters to grow your Cropsie, wouldn't you like to play a more recent level? ". And that's how i got to pass the road-blocks many times.

I'll wait for the compensation, i'm very thankful for the gesture no matter what comes πŸ˜‰

Hope i've been more precise.

Thanks a lot and have a great weekendπŸ˜ƒπŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?