Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Please can someone direct me to someone who will know about players accounts xxx

Racoon7
Racoon7 Posts: 15,896 Pro Player 👑

I have been having several issues recently :~( I am now regularly having to contact xbox.com/refunds after speaking to a King advisor for gold bars not cashed in for my piggy bank, but charged to my paypal account for Farm Heroes Saga. Never had this before.

I had a previous issue with winning hunter boosters which have not been received for Farm. I play from a Micro-soft download of Farm on my Windows 10 and investigated where these might have gone given advice I received. I logged into King.com and was astounding by what boosters were there, less the features to the download I normally play and assumed they were put there; yet I received I 3 hunters from lovely @Lady_Choo well before this issue, which arrived in my account just fine.

I started to play Candy Crush Soda from King.com and again was amazed by the difference then after, by playing the download and extra features.

I have just won 30 gold bars for Candy, maybe dear @Yosca hasn't got to me yet, but concerned for my account as once I signed in to King.com another player came up, which I found unnerving on my account. I think their could be something wrong about my user ID.

The problems seemed to happen when I started playing Candy Crush Soda on King.com. which obviously now I don't.

I have the same ID for Farm and Candy, I use my email and the same user name for both accounts. I am worried someone could be hacking my ID, or that something is wrong and just looking for help to solve the issues. Not techie at all, just worried xxxx Also a few badges missing, may not of been issued yet, but adds to my worries xxx

Please can someone help me xxx

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,881 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Racoon7 Your won gold bars aren’t yet added to your Soda game, only a CM can do this. Your user ID is the same for the King games (you mentioned Soda and Farm Heroes). Since you posted on Farm Heroes I'll leave further help to the mods of this game. I have now only responded to Soda. Tagging the Farm mods to help @PummyRaj @encantes @Lady_Choo

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Racoon7 If you’re cashing your piggy bank you will get charged as you get the amount of bars at an often large discounted rate but you still have to pay that discounted rate with money. But it sounds like you are being charged even though you don’t get the bars which is annoying. Are you clearing cache?

It’s no help but as regards the boosters, my Facebook version has way more boosters than my downloaded version. The boosters often go there instead of the app version which is annoying as I never play on Facebook. We never did get to the bottom of why….

as regards badges they are on your community side, if you know which ones are missing I am sure our lovely cm can add them 🙂

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

aw @Racoon7 thank you for your very kind words. It makes it all worthwhile when we can help x

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,881 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Racoon7 Your won gold bars aren’t yet added to your Soda game, only a CM can do this. Your user ID is the same for the King games (you mentioned Soda and Farm Heroes). Since you posted on Farm Heroes I'll leave further help to the mods of this game. I have now only responded to Soda. Tagging the Farm mods to help @PummyRaj @encantes @Lady_Choo

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @Racoon7 👋

I understand you're having issues but not sure which game... I understand that you logged in to your Candy Crush Soda Saga game via your King account and were met with a new profile?

Does it have a different name and picture or was it just a King avatar? I have a feeling that your Candy Crush Soda Saga game got connected to King account for the first time which gives you a new ID and avatar...

I'll be happy to check this with support if you can get back to me with your Game ID from the Candy Crush Soda game.

By the way, any issues with your Farm game?

• Racoon7

Hi @Yosca thank you very much for your help and the information xxx

Hi@QueenB thank you for your reply. @Yosca has answered my question about the gold bars in Candy Crush Soda, I am very new to that game, and have be playing Farm Heroes for about 5 months so still learning.

The screens and content are different on King.com from my windows 10 downloaded versions of both games. I play from my Windows 10 downloaded versions. On King.com I am still Racoon7 with the same King avatar (green bean) as I have on the downloaded games, and show the same progress, but without special features, like Bonnie's boosters, etc. Once when I recently looked at King.com and it was showing my game another player and their avatar was on my game screen, which I found disconcerting.

I have checked my game ID from my downloaded Candy Crush Soda game, and all the details are identical to my Farm one, email, avatar, player name, etc. My game ID for both is

The issues are with my Farm game. Not long after I joined this wonderful community a few months a go I won a competition by Lady Choo, I think it was for 3 hunter boosters, I provided my game ID and they were successful added to my account. Fairly recently I won another 3 hunters boosters for the closest score, but nothing ever turned up. Lovely encantes did look into this for me but they never got added to my downloaded windows 10 game. She asked me if I get pop ups in the game, and at the time I said no, I looked at King.com and found loads of boosters here, and it suddenly dawned on me that yes I do, and have done since I started playing Farm. There was one that says something like congratulations pass 25 new levels this week for extra bonuses, nothing has ever turned up in my account, so I have ignored it. Then I had another one after speaking with encantes I think to say something like customer services have sent you something, again nothing showing on my game screen. This is why I think I have so many boosters on King.com.

I really don't know why these boosters are going there and not to my downloaded game, as I really don't play King.com, I am just using at the moment when Bonnies not around to get past pesky Rancid without beans and possibly really hard levels at the moment since I found the bonuses. Obviously I don't want to loose all my boosters, but just feel there has got to be some sort of issue why this is happening. My log in details, password everything is the same so really don't know why this has been happening.

Also now recently on several occasions I am having issues cashing in my Farm piggy bank, and having to contact  xbox.com/refunds (after speaking to a King advisor for gold bars not cashed in for my piggy bank, but charged to my paypal account for Farm Heroes Saga) still waiting for another refund from yesterday. I seem to be able to cash it it once, but if it is full again after that, that is when I get a game pop up saying transaction was unsuccessful, please try again, even though a payment gets made.

So really I am just worried about something being wrong with my account. xxx

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

@Racoon7 If you’re cashing your piggy bank you will get charged as you get the amount of bars at an often large discounted rate but you still have to pay that discounted rate with money. But it sounds like you are being charged even though you don’t get the bars which is annoying. Are you clearing cache?

It’s no help but as regards the boosters, my Facebook version has way more boosters than my downloaded version. The boosters often go there instead of the app version which is annoying as I never play on Facebook. We never did get to the bottom of why….

as regards badges they are on your community side, if you know which ones are missing I am sure our lovely cm can add them 🙂

• Racoon7

Hi @Lady_Choo thank you very much for your reply and help xxx It was good to hear about your Facebook version in the same way as I have with King.com, doesn't make me quite so different and weird in the nicest way, and I thank you for sharing that xxx

I have followed your advice and gone into settings and cleared my cache, and will keep this checked. I have also checked app updates which are up to date. Also contacted customer services as to why this is happening with my piggy bank and boosters and am going to follow their helpful advice too. It maybe that I will have have to uninstall my game app, then reinstall it to get rid of the glitches xxx Trying all advice first xxx

I think it is only the "Fun in the Sun" badge now I am missing, but not sure if these have been sent out yet to players as the competition is still running.

I really don't like bothering you all as I know you are super busy as well as having your own lives.

I am really so grateful to all of you, how you all make this a great community, your love, dedication, patience and devotion, the team work and how you guys work closely together, support, kindness and helpfulness to everyone, you really ARE stars to people like me xxx Thank you so much and keep shinning xxx

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

aw @Racoon7 thank you for your very kind words. It makes it all worthwhile when we can help x

• Racoon7

Thank you @Lady_Choo and @encantes for all your help keep shinning you pretty diamonds xxx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?