Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Is level 4126 meant to be like that?

Weatherson78
Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

The videos of people passing it shows them getting the luckiest boards in history, more moves than we have now and they still have to use a bunch of boosters to pass.

Levels should be possible to pass without emptying the booster storage.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good afternoon @Weatherson78

As a blogger I can honestly tell you that its not a case of getting lucky boards all the time or getting them on first go. Also not all bloggers use boosters. I don't. Which is why I am not on the highest level as using them in a video doesn't help anyone pass. I do have a lot of boosters as they have saved up but not been used.

Sometimes I can be sat weeks before the right board comes along and then I am told I have it easy 🀣 Or even better, the level changes after the video is made and that is held against us too.

I am going to tag @QueenB our game manager to pass on your feedback as I completely agree 😊

Have you entered any of our contests to win more?

Win Prizes β€” King Community

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

Hi @Weatherson78 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Ì'm sorry that you are stuck at level 4126 because is impossibile to pass! I can't play it because I'm in a lower level, so I can't give yoou any tips!!

Sometimes some levels are changed with less moves or more crospies element!!

I'm trying to check with players that passed it and I'll let you know .

Many thanks for your understanding, in the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests to win boosters, gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes.

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

Thank you for your replies!

I’m not in any rush to pass the level, and I don’t mind playing it lots of times if I see that it’s actually possible.

I don’t put money into this, so the boosters I get are from the ingame features, and I do use them to get through if need be 😊

I’ll check out the contests you mention, because I don’t think I’ve seen those.

Have a great day!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Its definitely worth looking around and keep coming back to check as we regularly have contests. There is a big cross game summer one coming up soon.

I am stuck on 2144 right now as I am resisting the boosters πŸ˜›πŸ”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?