Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why are my team mates pick axes not being shown or included with mine?

Options
Rowena63
Rowena63 Posts: 53 Level 3

I am part of a team which includes my sister, however my activity and her activity is not being linked.

.On her game, the pick axes that I have collected are not being shown and taken into account for collecting rewards. On my game, only the pick axes that I have collected are being shown and taken into account for collecting rewards.

Why is this?

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,797 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rowena63 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry about your issue, the Team Feature is just released from 1 month, but I never heard of different amount of pick axes in the same Team.

In order to help, have you updated the game to the last version 5.62.4? May you please specify your and your sister device: PC, mobile, Android,iOS, or if you play through Facebook or King.com?

If you play the game with 2 different device, there is the same problem? 🀩🌼🌞 What about other Teammates with the pick axes?

Many thanks if you can give these informations to try to solve your problem.

You can answer in the white comment box below

I wish you a good day 🌞 🌻 🌞

• Rowena63
    Rowena63 Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

I don’t know which version of the game I have installed. How do I check this please?

My sister plays exclusively on her mobile, while I mainly play on my iPads (I have 2) and occasionally play on my mobile.

My 3 devices all show the same team information, i.e. all three members but just the number of pickaxes that I have collected.

My sister’s device shows all three team members but only shows the pickaxes collected by her and the other member of the team.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,336 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rowena63 if you go to the app in the apple store, it will have a number, probably towards the bottom of the page. Underneath all the description πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?