๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

No free beans

DRJ99
DRJ99 Posts: 1 Newbie

How come we don't receive any free beans in this game? Other King games at least either give you free coins etc and/or have a free spin to help us get through the stages, but not in this game. I can only get 100 free beans from friends if they send them or just more free lives. Unless I buy gold bars to purchase beans, which I have done, but do not want to do any more, I get stuck on some hard levels for days and weeks at a time as I have no beans to pay for the boosters in particular levels. I usually play this game daily but unless someone sends me some beans I try to play the hard level for a bit but end up giving up as I am wasting my time and wait until someone hopefully sends me beans. It is good that we get a daily free gift if we log in daily but these get used up very quickly without free beans on hard levels.

ยซ1

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator

Hi @DRJ99 and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

We are happy to have you here and happy to help you!!! I can't play without Magic Beans you can use it to have a companion before start each level or you can buy 3 shovels!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

What level are you on?

There are many ways to have Beans for free:

1. You can play again old levels that you didn't win at the first time with 1 or 2 stars and you can earn again 150 or 250 Beans.
    2. You can earn it with the Quests or Events , a lot of prizes are in Beans.
    3. If you have a maximum of five lives in your game and you click to have it will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    4. You can participate here in the Community to events/challenges and the prizes are Gold Bars, Boosters or Magic Beans, please check here: win prizes

If you have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

I wish a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

• Anne_O'Flaherty
    Anne_O'Flaherty Posts: 11 Level 2

I am also getting no beans.

I am on level 2637 and only play on the desktop browser version, usually Chrome.

You listed a few ways to get beans, but they don't work well for me.

1. You can play again old levels that you didn't win at the first time with 1 or 2 stars and you can earn again 150 or 250 Beans. - The level of effort to scroll back to old levels where I don't already have a high score is really tedious and not worth it to me.
    2. You can earn it with the Quests or Events , a lot of prizes are in Beans. - I joined a team when it was rolled out to desktop version several weeks ago. There haven't been any events. I give plenty of lives out to team members, but I cannot request beans in return. The previous team game feature also didn't give someone like me who is on a high level many ways to contribute.
    3. If you have a maximum of five lives in your game and you click to have it will automatically be converted into magic beans. I Send Lives daily via Messages to my friends. Rarely do I get 100 beans back in return. It may be that many friends I connected with early on no longer play this game. It isn't clear how to add new friends or convert my five lives into beans.
    4. You can participate here in the Community to events/challenges and the prizes are Gold Bars, Boosters or Magic Beans, please check here:ย win prizes Out of sight, out of mind, lol. I'd prefer to collect beans in game.

Let me know what I can do to get

• Anne_O'Flaherty

I am also getting no beans.

I am on level 2637 and only play on the desktop browser version, usually Chrome.

You listed a few ways to get beans, but they don't work well for me.

1. You can play again old levels that you didn't win at the first time with 1 or 2 stars and you can earn again 150 or 250 Beans. - The level of effort to scroll back to old levels where I don't already have a high score is really tedious and not worth it to me.
    2. You can earn it with the Quests or Events , a lot of prizes are in Beans. - I joined a team when it was rolled out to desktop version several weeks ago. There haven't been any events. I give plenty of lives out to team members, but I cannot request beans in return. The previous team game feature also didn't give someone like me who is on a high level many ways to contribute.
    3. If you have a maximum of five lives in your game and you click to have it will automatically be converted into magic beans. I Send Lives daily via Messages to my friends. Rarely do I get 100 beans back in return. It may be that many friends I connected with early on no longer play this game. It isn't clear how to add new friends or convert my five lives into beans.
    4. You can participate here in the Community to events/challenges and the prizes are Gold Bars, Boosters or Magic Beans, please check here:ย win prizes Out of sight, out of mind, lol. I'd prefer to collect beans in game.

Let me know what I can do to get more beans.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Anne_O'Flaherty are you playing through the kingdom or Facebook?

• encantes

The point 3 is only working with lives received from your friends and not from the teammates of the new Feature Team. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

hi @Anne_O'Flaherty

am sorry about the lack of beans ... sending/receiving lives/beans has a few problems in FHS

but ... do not despair ... I have a small test group that may have found a reliable way to send lives/beans

would you be interested in receiving 300 beans each day?

I would like to expand the test group from four to ten

send me a facebook friend request ... Abe Venti

you may start receiving 300 beans per day as early as tomorrow

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

am currently adding one other player ... that leaves four other openings for other players to join the group

• Anne_O'Flaherty

@Lady_Choo - I am not playing on Facebook, so am playing via the Kingdom, I guess?

@encantes - Thank you for distinguishing between new Feature Team and friends. How can I add more friends?

• Anne_O'Flaherty

@abe_coffee - Since I don't play via Facebook, I don't think I would be a useful addition to your test group. Thank you for the offer.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

hi @Anne_O'Flaherty

there may be hope without facebook

I am currently trying to add a player through king.com

I will let you know if it successful ๐Ÿ™‚

• encantes

Sorry but is in Italian, click on the blue button when you want to request lives:

Just continues until:

Hoping that your friends will send you lives

๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?