๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Moving bosters

looserlove
looserlove Posts: 1 Newbie

I switched phones and want to know if there is a way to move my boosters from my old phone to my new phone using an SD card? Both phones are SD capable. I have hundreds of boosters and I don't want to start over.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @looserlove ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Usually, when we change our devices, the boosters wonโ€™t be transferred as they are stored on deviceโ€™s local memory!

** The โ€œPlayers Support Teamโ€ will be able to help you, IF there are any purchased boosters. If all of your boosters are earned freely through - Daily Bonus, special events, i Ewing Advertisements, I am afraid the Support Team will not be able to help ๐Ÿ˜•

But, through SD card โ€” I could not save my game onto SD card for some reason! You can definitely try and see. If you are able to, then I am guessing you should be able to play with same boosters on your new phone too!

If you would like to any other questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Have a Farmtastic day and great weekend ahead ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?