Not uploaded to facebook

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

I also see you are using a programme called any desk. I hadn't heard of that before, so I googled it. If I read rightly its so that you can access remotely.

Is there any reason you are not playing on an actual desktop.

Can you try not using that programme and just using the browser without anything in the way?

Just double checking, you are using it on a pc and not your desktop remotely through a phone or tablet?

If you are, then its probably the programme has stopped it for some reason. Not the games fault.

• vasiliki1967
    vasiliki1967 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and it has exactly the same image as Firefox.

Black background.

The screenshots are from the non-gaming laptop.

I do not play from a remote screen.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so you are using a remote screen to get the screenshots on another device is that right?

Just trying to cover all angles you see because the Microsoft store version has an address on it which is why I questioned that.

I'm going to ask someone who has a little more knowledge than me because usually when images don't load properly, it's either connection or too much happening in the screen and the device cannot handle it.

I'll get back to you πŸ™‚

• vasiliki1967
    Options

Thank you very much!! πŸ€—

I ll wait you!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @vasiliki1967 thank you for waiting.

I've asked one of the community managers and she has said to open an incognito window in the browser, and go directly to the game through Facebook. No bookmarks, nothing. Send us a screenshot from there, with no other program open. If it's not working there, we can send it to the Studio.

And the same for the windows 10 app. It needs to be a clear image like the one I've posted. Straight from the app itself. You will know it's right as it won't have an address bar, it will just come up as a screen on your desktop.

Thank you for your patience πŸ™‚

• vasiliki1967
    Options

Ok.

I will do it!

I will be back tomorrow to let you know.

Thanks again! πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?