Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game instructions

13»

Comments

• Mokkum
    Mokkum Posts: 12 Level 2

Lady Choo,

Please, could you give me those step by step instructions as I cannot find anything even close to the fhs that you mention under apps in FB settings!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

I can indeed @Mokkum it seems you don't have the option to save if its active like you did have before, but at least you can check if it is active or not 🙂

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/265799/superstar-information-post-my-friends-are-not-showing-in-the-game-facebook-users/p1?new=1

• Mokkum
    Mokkum Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello Lady Choo,

I followed your instructions on my Windows 10 pc but the game still comes up with those tutorials!!!!

• Lady_Choo

Argggh @Mokkum Have you given us your player ID? (I cannot see without leaving the page)

I think it might be better if we can let our farm Queen know when she is back in the office next week.

She will be able to see if there are any studio suggestions or anything. Sorry it didn't work 😔

• circalurc
    circalurc Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2021

regarding same issue, I am using pc with windows 10. I will go to FB settings to check the status. Whenever I receive daily award, it never shows up in my award totals. I continue to receive he instructions. Hope it will clear with FB correction.

My FB settings seem to be fine. However, I cannot play effectively with no one giving me beans.

I still receive playing instructions.

• Lady_Choo

The beans issue is a Facebook issue @circalurc they seem to hoard them and they are aware but king cannot make them for it any quicker 😡

Just out of interest. Do you always play on the windows 10 app? Could I ask you as an experiment to open the game on Facebook through the Facebook browser and see what boosters are there?

The reason I ask is for some reason mine often go straight to the browser version even though I never play on there!

• circalurc
    circalurc Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑

That did not seem to help. Everything about the game seems scewed, from receiving beans, friend list, can't find settings in FB apps settings, tutorials continue to show each time a play a game, an occasional gift will come from an old player, but she does not appear in any friend list. The whole game just doesn't seem to work within in FB or Windows 10.

• Lady_Choo

Hi again @circalurc The common issue there is Facebook.

Unfortunately King cannot make Facebook sort itself out any quicker and from experience I have noticed that everytime FB updates and improves itself, we gamers are shoved just a little more towards the exit.

Is your Facebook account synced with the Kingdom? If not, you could try that and then just log in using the Kingdom and see if that works for a little while. I noticed that very strangely when I have done this, I get lives from Facebook players too, so I think they must be the ones that have synced accounts. I haven't stuck with it as the accept all button doesn't seem to be on there. But its worth a try! The friends list needs to have permission to show as well otherwise you won't see your friends. Some people have it set to not shown or apps turned off then cannot understand why these things don't appear.

The issue is its a very small minority of players that are getting the tutorial popping up, its not a common problem and the studio have not been able to reproduce it so they cannot fix what they cannot see. Unfortunately they cannot suggest anything else to try as I have covered everything for once. Its possible something within your device set up that's preventing it but its hard to diagnose without seeing it. If it was an issue with the game itself everyone would be having it and it would therefore be easier to fix. The only time I had it was on first loading until I had run through everything then it shut up. You are definitely logged in each time? Not clearing cookies or blocking anything?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?