Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Need my game analyzed by the Devs.

Geraldine_Taylor
Geraldine_Taylor Posts: 17 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Support

I am having trouble with my game not keeping an accurate account of my daily gifts. Each day I get gifts and the next day they are gone. I started playing this game through Facebook. I then changed and started playing this game on Gameroom. When Gameroom ended, I went back to Facebook and now I am having trouble.. I have gone through several steps, such as synchronizing my game. I have even deleted the game on Facebook and downloaded it again. I have turned off the sound every day because for some reason the game does not recognize my settings. I turned off the help setting at beginning of installation years ago and now it constantly pops up on my screen. I am on level 526 and I hardly need any pointers. I have all system requirements, my Facebook login is up to date. Could one of the Devs take a look at my game to please fix it?

Β«1

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,311 Candy Moderator

Hello @Geraldine_Taylor πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in your game πŸ˜•

So, the issue you are having at present is that the game sending the β€œtutorial”steps. Is that the one OR do you have issues with receiving OR accumulating β€œDaily Gifts” too?

I understand all the steps you have taken to come out of that glitch! If you don’t mind, may I ask you whether the issue with Daily boosters was resolved?

If you can reply back for these questions, I would be able to assist you further!

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Geraldine_Taylor

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am having issues with the game sending "tutorial steps, and I am also having issues with Daily gifts/boosters not accumulating.

After troubleshooting, I am still having issues with the Daily gifts/boosters. I can get the daily gift, which usually gives you a booster each day, but the booster does not calculate in my game.

Thank you in advance.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,311 Candy Moderator

Hello dear Taylor πŸ€—. Thank you for replying back πŸ“

I have heard this issue from few players before too. But, unfortunately, they did not come back to update me again πŸ˜•

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are on a mobile device, can you check the version you have right now?

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Geraldine_Taylor

Hi. I am playing on my home computer. I am using Google Chrome. My version of Google is 92.0.4515.107. I do not play games on a mobile phone. Thanks. Speak with you soon.

Enjoy the rest of your😊 day/evening/night.

• Geraldine_Taylor

Hi. I am playing on my home computer. I am using Google Chrome. My version of Google is 92.0.4515.107. I do not play games on a mobile phone. Thanks. Speak with you soon.

Enjoy the rest of your😊 day/evening/night.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hi @Geraldine_Taylor

There are lots of connection problems with facebook, it blocks the game from saving your game information (even if you are playing via facebook on a computer)

Make sure facebook has permission to see your game.

Check your game settings at the facebook link below

Make sure your game is 'active'Β 

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications&ref=settings

Also, scroll down on the same page to Preferences, make sure they are also turned on.

"Preferences

Apps, websites and games

Gives you the ability to use Facebook to log in to and interact with third-party apps, websites and games, as well as connect accounts you have with other apps, websites and games to Facebook."

• Geraldine_Taylor

Thanks for the feedback, Lynette. I have done all the troubleshooting. My game is active. It says that my game has been active since July 24th, 2021, because I deleted the game and then re-downloaded it again through other steps obtained from this forum in the chat section. My preferences, apps, and websites, and games are all turned on. I have done everything on my end, is it something on Kings end that could look at the game and troubleshoot on their end. I play and get connected fine through Facebook. The only issue I have is that every booster for the last 2 weeks or more has been given to me as a daily gift that registers that day. The next day when I sign back in, the boosters are gone. This makes it difficult if I should buy boosters. I would have lost a lot of money and would not be too happy about that. This did not happen when I played on Gameroom. That platform kept up with my game.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

The issue is, when it's a very very small amount of players with problems, it is more likely to be something local rather than game. That's why we try to rule everything out. We have to try everything before the studio will look into it so I promise there is a reason all these things are suggested ☺️

One more thing to try ..can you play the game on another browser for a couple of days and see if it does the same thing?

Alternatively temporarily do you use Windows 10? And if so have you tried installing the app? It's more efficient than Facebook but you can log in with it so progress will be saved. (Boosters won't carry over but in actual fact on the windows 10 app we often get events that browser users cannot get so more freebies)

And finally, (apologies if you've already given it) could we have your user ID then if all else fails, we can pass this over to the community manager when she is back in this week. I really would try the different browser at least even if you're not on windows 10 just to rule out something chrome has updated as the studio will ask if you have πŸ™‚

• Geraldine_Taylor

Yes, I use Windows 10. I use Chrome. What app are you referring to? If you are referring to an app for my phone, Ipad, or kindle, I do not use these things to play any games. My ID is 1793649543. I will play on a different browser for a few days and check back in with the results.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thank you for your response, if you go to the Microsoft store there is an app for farm heroes that you can download straight to your computer. Pin it to your taskbar and it will take you straight to it. It's quicker than on Facebook I promise and did I mention events? πŸ˜‰ I only have the UK version link so you'd be better looking in your Microsoft store unless you are UK πŸ™‚.

It should be in your list of apps if you click on the hone button in the bottom left corner of your desktop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?