Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Need my game analyzed by the Devs.

2Β»

Comments

• Geraldine_Taylor
    Geraldine_Taylor Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi. I have played on Microsoft Edge and the same thing happened, I keep losing my gifts every day. I normally play on Chrome and everything is up to date. I will download the game and use my email and a password to play the game. I will also see if my gifts will accumulate. I will start playing today and I will notify you in a few days if this is fix. Thanks.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thank you @Geraldine_Taylor in the meantime I will also ask advice from the community manager too πŸ™‚

• Geraldine_Taylor
    Geraldine_Taylor Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi Lady_Choo. Thank you for the advice. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft store to my computer and the game is working great so far. I am even able to play in events to get more prizes just like you said. I don't know why I could not play the game on Facebook or other platforms. This has solved my problem at the moment. Thanks for the help. Enjoy your day!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Geraldine_Taylor I highly recommend just playing that way, without Facebook and browsers it works more efficiently and a lot quicker! I never use anything else now!

I am so pleased it worked for you!

Have a super farmtastic weekend 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?