๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Team Issues!

Options
13ยป

Comments

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hi @QueenB . I do only ever play on a MAC, I've never had a PC. I am on a week old new computer, I have just cleared the browser cache in Chrome as you suggested, but it has made no difference. Any other suggestions or help most welcome. Thanks meanwhile @rfjh5

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,805 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for trying!

Have you tried removing the game from Facebook and install it again? Don't worry, this doesn't affect your game progress and it's the last recommended step we have not tried yet.

Follow the steps HERE to remove the game. Once the game has been removed, clear the cache once again, then search for the game and hit Play and that will get the game back in your Facebook account.

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‰

• QueenB
    edited August 2021
    Options

@bearwithme any changes in your game yet?

There was an update early this week, make sure you have it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,037 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Yes - @QueenB - many thanks - I am so very excited. The feature showed up in my game late yesterday. However I was traveling home from a business trip and Vanilla will not let me answer any of my tags directly on my iPhone. Very frustrating. I used to be able to do a work around but not any more. So I could not let you or @PummyRaj know that I have the feature.

Now dear @PummyRaj - I just need to know the team name so I can ask to join it!

I am so very excited!!!!! (It's almost like Christmas came early! ๐Ÿ˜)

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• QueenB
    Options

So happy to hear you have the feature now @bearwithme ๐Ÿค—

• QueenB
    Options

@rfjh5 any news regarding your game?

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hi @QueenB, I hope youre well, sadly no news or development to report here, I was unable to try your last resort of removing my game from Facebook and clearing the cache again as the 'HERE' link that you supplied in order to follow the steps to do it, didn't activate as a link. I was semi relieved, that I couldn't attempt it as it seemed a bit radical, and the thought of losing my complete set of Farm Companions ( bar 3) was traumatising; I say this because in the past, even trying to link this Community account to my game has been unsuccessful, as it requires a password (that I must have set up years ago and I have no idea of what it might be) and I was worried that with removing the game from my Faceboook account I might again be asked for a password that I have no knowledge of and lose all my progress on the Farm and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Meanwhile am still waiting to defeat Rancid on Level 1866, I'm following my instinct, after trying daily for a week, that the only way this is possible is with the combined use of enough tractors and spades in hand, so I'm building up my stash of daily awards before I attempt it again. Fingers crossed @rfjh5

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,037 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you so much @QueenB! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ So glad to finally have the teams feature and to be on the team.

Thank you again!

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?