Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ’§πŸ‘‰Are you having problems with Shuffling boards? We need your help!

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited August 2021 in Support

Good morning farmers

There has been an issue for quite a while now but the studio need YOUR help.

You have this on your board..

(or a similar scenario of seeds) but the game says no moves and shuffles the board. Which is a mistake as we could make grass, or hay or grow a flower.

This is where you come in. If you are affected by this, could you please let us know:

• Which level it happens on (or levels as there will be more than one)
  • Which device you are playing on
  • Which version of the game if using an app

If you can get a screen recording of the issue happening then that would help as well!

Thanks, everyone 😊

Β«1

Comments

• Lucy_or
    Lucy_or Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why does the game say no moves available when there's a seed next to a water drop.

Love this game so much but frustrating when I've played to get them together and the screen shuffles

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to your Fam Community @Lucy_or 🌹🐝

I'm the Farm Heroes Saga Community Manager and I would love to help! What is the current level you are playing and how many times have you attempted to play the level but you keep getting the error message?

Also, do you play on mobile or on a PC?

• Lucy_or
    Options

I play on my tablet or my phone.

It has happened on several different levels for a few weeks now.

It's not an error message, it says

No moves possible. Shuffling.

But I know there is a move as there's a water droplet next to either a seed or hay bale.

The level I'm currently having this issue on is level 12 of the Farm Parade challenge.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the additional details @Lucy_or πŸ‘

This is a glitch that happened before which we will report back o the studio! We will be collecting the affected levels so if this keeps happening on more levels, do you mind keeping us informed here so we can keep reporting it?

Thanks a million πŸ™Œ

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2021
    Options

Level 1736 (weed level so was changed) windows 10 app. Water next to hay seed but shuffles anyway.

And cos I was making a video, link to showing you. 3 seeds next to water drop yet reshuffles πŸ˜₯

(click on image if it doesn't show as a link, it is a video) It makes it practically impossible to pass.

Might be worth seeing if it is connected to the weeds levels? Might not be though it was just a thought as I know this level has changed completely since they were added.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Are you only interested in shuffling in relation to the issues mentioned above?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Grumpy_Old_Man the shuffling issue with the water drops I think has been going on for over a year now so yes.....but if you are getting shuffling issues anyway then please mention as it needs looking at if you could have made a move and its not letting you 😊

• Lucy_or
    Options

Sorry, me again πŸ™„

It's still happening on level 1779.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you @Lucy_or don't apologise, this is exactly what we need to know πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Level 1777

Its been changed to add the weeds. Not only is there not enough moves to do everything, when you can make a flower, the board reshuffles.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?