Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Tonya_Scanlon
Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 119 Level 3

I remain on the home screen i have cleared my cache n retried didnt work so i recleared my cache and then rebooted my computer didnt work so i then removed the kings.com both from my bookmarks and from my computer, cleared the cache for the 3rd time rebooted the computer again and the downloaded the kings.com and still wont let me in this actually is the same for all the king games i play here is pic i have clicked to play farm heroes as you will see at top in the tab

Best Answers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“

I think @Lady_Choo is the person to ask here.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Good afternoon @simone058 I am sorry the game is still not working for you.

I know what has happened as it happened exactly the same to me. Your birthday is the 8th of the month? You need to put in 08 so its two digits, then the continue box should light up and you can move on.

Let me know if it works 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Good morning @Havish

and thanks for the tag @Grumpy_Old_Man !

Ok, so first things first. You are playing through Facebook on the chrome browser. Sometimes that can be really slow when you play through that as there is so much junk going on in the background. That's my theory anyway as everything on Facebook is super slow for me with all the adverts and sponsored posts etc etc. My laptop doesn't like it. I haven't heard a lot of people complaining about it though so that's a good thing as it means we can hopefully fix it.

So your choices are to clear cache and cookies and see if that helps.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Do you have a windows 10 computer? If so, have you tried downloading the app from the microsoft store? You can log in with facebook and it works much faster, plus you have access to events.

Come back and let me know if any of that has helped and then we can take it from there 😊

Β«13456789

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,635 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Tonya_Scanlon πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to the King Community!

I am sorry about the issue you are having with the game.

After looking at your complaint, I have tried few times on different browsers in few hours span. It is just the same for me too.

And it is not just Farm Heroes Saga, but any other game that is available on King.com is not opening πŸ€” 🀷

I will go and give a heads-up to our Community Manager, so that they can find out what is going on!

** But, I have not seen any other complaints except you and me! So, I am not sure how many players are affected by this glitch. But, I will report it any way.

Will get back to you tomorrow with any update I have.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Hi I have the same issue for a couple of weeks now. Tried everything as you did, nothing changed. What I found out for myself is, when I come her, click on any comment made and go back, it will load.

• Tonya_Scanlon

ty so very much PummyRaj maybe people arent saying bout it as it can get lost with all the problems that had gone on before i did check to see if there was new ones about this before i did this message saw no new ones so i did this one but others could say something n would have to go through as some people just read about a problem like this n then add this problem to it and the problem they added to could of been a yr or more ago so therefore doesnt work where as new ones tend to work like mine LOL but krauterhexe has said has had same problem for a couple of wks so the investigation would help a few of us

• simone058
    simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

why icarn't get get onto farm hereoes it keeps asking for my date of birth but game will not load

• PummyRaj

Hello @simone058 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear the the game is not loading for you!

This "age restriction" rule is newly brought in by UK Government to make it safe for the kids from all online services. It is legit and not a SPAM pop-up.

** If you are 18 years or older, please go ahead and enter your age -- you will be able to play without any issues;

** If you are 13 and above, you will need to get your parents/legal guardians' approval and play the game;

** If you are below 13 years old, unfortunately, you will not be able to play the game until you turn 13 at least.

If you have any further questions, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj

I completely agree with you Tonya πŸ€—

I did report it to our Community In-charge as soon as I answered above. I am also having the same problem and it is still the same.

I am thinking that probably, many players are turning to mobile devices rather than playing on computers via King.com! That could be another reason why we do not have many players complaining about this issue 🀷

• simone058
    simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

i entered my date of birth but still cannot play it will not go

• PummyRaj

Hello again Simone πŸ€—

Can you please show me a screenshot of what’s happening after you enter your age?

This webpage tells you how to take a screenshot β€”> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html

And to post that screenshot, tap on the 2nd button that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Tonya_Scanlon

that is properly the reason n yes i know u can download the apps for all the games but i personally prefer to play via computer as it is my time my relaxing time when i get on computer and play after all if on mobile and you get a phone call you have to answer it where as if you are on computer you can play and answer the phone and chat at same time. 1 reason why i like to play the games on the computer no real disturbance n if u get any disturbance you can continue playing as well plus you dont have to have your charger for the phone plugged in all the time only problem is if you download all the apps onto the computer it takes up alot of the gb's allowance that computers come with and you could also lose alot of friends that way, i know this as the computer i have now one of the games which you can no longer play via computer came with the app installed yet i no longer get any moves from the friends i had when it was available via the computer

• shappy
    shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

I've tried for the last couple of days to load up the Farm Heroe's saga game and nothing happens... I'm losing my daily rewards and can't play at all on the laptop...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?