How long until level 13 is fixed?

Lagooner
Lagooner Posts: 2 Newbie

The game freezes at the beginning when I have to click on the booster.  

Answers

• DeeMoney
    DeeMoney Posts: 4 Newbie

Can't advance to play level 13 and says to accept booster, can't click on it... Can you please advise?

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @DeeMoney 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the booster!

This issue was already reported to the Farm Studio to fix the issue, as there were more Farmers who have complained about the same issue 😔

Can you please tell me which device you are using? Which version do you have right now?

Please reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• DeeMoney

I'm using Microsoft Edge on laptop

Playing on FB

Thank you for your prompt response to my issue.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,967 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @DeeMoney it seems the booster is causing a blockage on that level according to what we have been told, as my friend Pummy said. . Have you tried clicking on it twice in a row to see if that moves it on? Or won't it let you do that?

Do you have access to a mobile device you can play that level on? Then once you moved past, go back to pc? That is a workaround we have had suggested but I know not everyone has mobiles.

• DeeMoney

I can't click on anything at all.

No, I don't play on a mobile device.

Kinda sucks I can't get any further than Level 13

😕

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,967 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021

I understand @DeeMoney its not a usual problem I promise. The studio are investigating it but haven't yet found out why its happening so cannot fix it straight away 😥

I will see if there are any updates or more suggestions.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @Lagooner 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you are stuck at level 13 where +1 Bonus booster is introduced!

The Farm Studio is aware of this issue as our Farm In-charge has already reported about it! But, unfortunately, we do not have any update as of now 😔

I will find out if our Farm In-charge will receive any updates after the weekend. Their offices are closed due to the weekend.

In the mean time, can you please tell me which device you are using and which version you have installed!

** TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Lagooner
    Lagooner Posts: 2 Newbie

I am playing in a PC /Facebook.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager

Hi there, I'm the Community Manager for Farm Heroes Saga 😀

First of all welcome to your community and I'm sorry to hear you've been stuck on level 13!

This has been reported to the studio but in the meantime, if you refresh the game when it gets stuck, are you able to keep playing, or do keep getting the tutorial every time you try?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?