Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Answers

• vinagre
    vinagre Posts: 1 Newbie

Buenas noche, no puedo entrar al juego , me pide cambio de contraseña y luego no me deja entrar !!!!

por favor ayuda

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Yes we can see the screenshot. I did notice that you have some browser add ons. Is one of them some sort of ad blocking app?

• simone058
    simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

i don't know lol i don't know how to find out

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon @simone058 I am sorry the game is still not working for you.

I know what has happened as it happened exactly the same to me. Your birthday is the 8th of the month? You need to put in 08 so its two digits, then the continue box should light up and you can move on.

Let me know if it works 😊

• Lady_Choo

I have the same issue too, but as I rarely play on it, I didn't realise it was a new issue.

• Lady_Choo

Good morning @vinagre welcome to our community.

Please could you use English so that we can all understand your reply 😊

• Lady_Choo

@Tonya_Scanlon I understand that. I like playing farm heroes on computer, but other games I prefer my tablet for. Phone batteries seem to die so quickly, I don't like playing them on there much.

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Good morning @Havish

and thanks for the tag @Grumpy_Old_Man !

Ok, so first things first. You are playing through Facebook on the chrome browser. Sometimes that can be really slow when you play through that as there is so much junk going on in the background. That's my theory anyway as everything on Facebook is super slow for me with all the adverts and sponsored posts etc etc. My laptop doesn't like it. I haven't heard a lot of people complaining about it though so that's a good thing as it means we can hopefully fix it.

So your choices are to clear cache and cookies and see if that helps.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Do you have a windows 10 computer? If so, have you tried downloading the app from the microsoft store? You can log in with facebook and it works much faster, plus you have access to events.

Come back and let me know if any of that has helped and then we can take it from there 😊

• Lady_Choo

Good morning @rgreen9314 and @shappy

Could you tell us which browser you are using as I had another player with the same issue on Chrome.

Are you playing through Facebook?

Have you cleared cache and cookies recently?

You mention you have windows 10...have you looked at the app in the Microsoft store? It works much better than on a browser in my honest opinion and we get events like on mobile from time to time too. 😊

• simone058
    simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

Thankyou for your help it was something so simple lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?