Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

I suppose there's no harm in trying but I can't install it. Maybe I can install it in a phone. Thanks anyway. #YouAreThePersonToAskFor - #OurFarmCropsiesModerator

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator

You don't have windows 10 @Havish ? In that case you can certainly install it on a phone as long as it has the requirements. When you go to the app store it will tell you what you need and if your device is compatible or not 😊

• Lady_Choo

It always is @simone058 and if you are anything like me, you don't always think of the simple things first.

A fact I had brought home to me when I had issues with a monitor back in the desktop days. Long story short was I checked everything....except whether it was plugged in or not 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Glad it helped you and hopefully you will be able to keep on playing now 😊

• shappy
    shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

Good morning @rgreen9314 and @shappy

Could you tell us which browser you are using as I had another player with the same issue on Chrome.

Are you playing through Facebook?

Have you cleared cache and cookies recently?

You mention you have windows 10...have you looked at the app in the Microsoft store? It works much better than on a browser in my honest opinion and we get events like on mobile from time to time too. 😊

10:36AM

Thank you Lady Choo... I'm using Bing, I think it is.. no I don't play through Facebook, my computer automatically does the clearning of cookes etc.. so it could be that.. I have downloaded the app in the Microsoft store and use that.. just can't understand why I can't use it the way I'm used to doing..

• shappy

Sorry it's not Bing, I use Microsoft Edge...

• Lady_Choo

It might just be something the browser doesn't like lately, maybe it's getting ready for an update?

So are you playing through the kingdom? Just so I know if we get other players.

I'm glad you've downloaded the app though, I think once you are used to it @shappy you will prefer it and it should be faster! Fingers crossed, sometimes it takes a little while to load but once it does there is no stopping it 🙂

• shappy

Oh well I hope it resolves itself... hope you're right..

I don't understand what you mean by the Kingdom.. I use King.com or on the Microsoft app, just double click on it and as you say, it takes a while to load up but does work and I have found it better. I did send a link to Shen who replied to me but I've not heard anymore about it through my email.. anyway, thanks for all your help..

• simone058
    simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

i have just loaded the game to play when i press play it want let me play iy just keeps press play again and again i have never had trouble like this before and i have been playing it for years ever since you asked for my birthday i managed to play earlier now it not let me

• shappy

One thing that might help.. when I click on it to open in separate tab... it goes to a blank page with a captcha privacy thing in the bottom right corner..

• Lady_Choo

It might be there is an issue in the kingdom (King,com) and hopefully it will resolve itself soon 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?