why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021

I know you've probably already done it, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies and tried a different browser since? Have you also checked the browser for updates?

Go to the 3 dots, help then about chrome.

It shouldn't be happening so I am not sure what is up with it. But it might not even be anything related to your game, it could even be a general issue tonight. Are any other games working if you play any other king games?

• vinagre
    vinagre Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2021

I cannot enter my games, the home screen does not load the games

• Ghost_78
    Ghost_78 Posts: 10 Level 2

Posting here in Farm Heroes Saga, but this applies to all King games. They were all working/loading fine, then stopped as of yesterday. I have tested on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, all with the same results. I do not play via Facebook - I play directly on the King.com website. I already contacted support, and they sent me an initial email, and I replied to that, but then they never responded to my reply.  All browsers are up to date, and I've double-checked this to be sure. Closing other tabs doesn't help. Clearing cache doesn't help. I will attach a screenshot, and all browser windows look exactly the same when trying to load a game - just a blank page with the King logo in the center. (I am sending a screenshot for Farm Heroes on Chrome, but the results are the same no matter what game, no matter what browser.)  And again, all were working fine until yesterday.

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

Same for me. Also started yesterday for me.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,576 Candy Moderator

Hello @Ghost_78 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am also aware about this issue as I was experiencing the same from past 4 days. I have already gave a heads-up to our Farm In-charge about it.

Hope we will have some reply and the issue will be resolved soon 🤞

Thank you for reporting about the issue, as well as for your patience 🙏

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,576 Candy Moderator

Hello @vinagre 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am also aware about this issue as I was experiencing the same from past 4 days. And also, today itself, I have seen few more complaints about the same issue!

Please bear with us... as I have already gave a heads-up to our Farm In-charge about it. Hope we will have some reply and the issue will be resolved soon 🤞

Thank you for reporting about the issue, as well as for your patience 🙏

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 111 Level 3

still cant play via the king.com portal i dont have facebook n cache is always cleaned at least 2x a day this is just awful when will i be able to play hate not being able to play its my relaxing time n at the mo dont seem to have any of that as cant play so now its become my frustration time HELP plz

• playfare
    playfare Posts: 1 Newbie

I need your help..............I am in the Chrome Browser , but the King.com Website will not open?  Is your website down??

• shappy
    shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

Think from the comments, it's not just me with the problem but I see you're team are looking into it, so let's hope we get to play again very soon..xx

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

Completely agree, its horrible when you want to play and can't.

If anyone having issues can play on the app versions its a work around (windows 10, ios and play store) but I know that's not practical for everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?