🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Options

Answers

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited September 2021
    Options

proplem is downloading all the apps is using up gigabits on comp plus u have to come out of each app to play one of the other games where as playing via the comps king.com portal i can then click on my next game n wait for that to load n play dont have to close the game then click on the app to open it n wait for it to load all the games r the same on the portal none will load n i stay in homescreen with my browser saying the name of the game n if i refresh my browser it shows the king logo n that is it nothing else no loading i use windows 10 comp but generally play via google chrome n have tried a few other browsers as well but still the same i even checked my internet connection but still the same

• DianeWalters
    DianeWalters Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

There's another thread on this that is difficult to find. But, we've been out for three days now. Nothing but a white screen. There are about 10-15 of us who reported it. Still no change. . . .

Here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/1797125#Comment_1797125

See if that works for you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @playfare 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you are also having the same issue as some of us 😔

But, I am happy to inform you and @DianeWalters that the issue has been recognized and the King team will be looking into it to fix it 👍️ I will update you guys as soon as I know something.

Thank you very much for understanding and being patient with us 🙏

** Just a heads up! I will close this thread now, as we would like to keep all the complaints in a single place. Please click on this green lettered link to go to the main thread ---> Game is NOT loading on King.com

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again Tonya 🤗 Hope you are doing great 🌞

No! It is definitely not the issue with your internet.

The King team has recognized that there is loading issue with the King.com page for all the King games.

They are looking into the issue for a fix. I will update you all with any info I receive in the future 👍️

Thank you very much to all of you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

Games at King.com are working for me again now. 😁

• kräuterhexe
    kräuterhexe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi all, playing on pc with windows10. Did everything as recommended. Nothing changed. Still not loading, unless I go to the community and click on any contribution and then close the tab. Really weird.

• OleLena
    OleLena Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Still not working for me.

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

Worked again for me yesterday, but stopped working for me again today. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!!

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options

only proplem is not only is it frustrating but unfortunately krauterhexe even going into the communnity doesnt work for most of us like im in community now but if i try to get onto king.com games once ive finished here then i wont get games to load it will just sit on home screen showing me the games i can play n on my browser showing me the name of the game i have clicked on that i want to play 1st

• StuPal
    StuPal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem as the OP. I'm on Windows 10 running Edge but about a week or so ago I'd click on the game on the main screen and it would just scroll up to the top of the page and do nothing. I opened Chrome instead and was able to play... until today. Now that does the same.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?