Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga - friends

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

I have a large number of 'friends' in this game but if I request lives I don't receive any whereas I used to receive lots. All I get now if I make a request are beans and requests. If I click on the messages icon at the top of the game, I am asked to connect but that just goes into my personal account details. Help please...

Answers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

If the app asks you to connect, it sounds like your internet connection may be intermittent. As far as not getting lives is concerned, nobody can force others to send them.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Madhouse πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

First, few questions for my clarity please....

1) Are you connected to the Internet?

2) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?

3) Did you log in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

** There is an issue with "sending and receiving lives". It was reported few weeks ago and we are trying to collect all the data we can for the Studio to look into the issue. A follow up question here... do you play on a single device OR more devices to play the game?

** If you are playing on a mobile device and logged into the game through Kingdom account, seeing the message "Connect" is common, as the game is asking you to connect to Facebook. Please ignore that, if you do not have a Facebook account OR do not want to create one either.

** I am not sure what you meant by -- I asked to connect but "that goes into my personal account details". I would need to see a screenshot OR more details please!

Can you please reply back with all these details and information?

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Many thanks for getting back. I am connected to the Internet (brilliant connection). I play on a single PC and the King Account (I don't ever use Facebook for anything.)

If I tap on Connect, it simply asks me to confirm personal details, eg, password. It does not connect me to my 'friends'.

Hope this helps you to help me. Perhaps it's as a previous reply said, ie, that people just aren't sending lives but I find that difficult to believe as, up until a month or so ago, I used to receive lots. I get many requests for lives which I send and hundreds of beans... just no extra lives.

Kind regards.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Madhouse πŸ™‚

Just wondering... have you logged in and made an account in King.com?

And, yes! It is not just you. It is many of us that are not receiving lives AND not sure if our requests are reaching our friends too!

It is one of the main point in our Farm In-charge's list to talk to the Farm Studio.

Like I said above, we are collecting data and hopefully, we will receive some good results sometime in near future πŸ‘οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?