Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Bonus videos issue?

Options
fandad
fandad Posts: 35 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Support

I noticed this past weekend that bonus videos are restarting game in Farm Heroes. It is still occuring today, anyone else experiencing this? When the first of 3 videos starts to play, it takes you back to home screen with play button.

I've logged out and back in with no success. Now it is doing it for all videos.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,710 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @fandad πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to the Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

When you said "videos" -- did you mean the Ad Videos that we watch to collect extra boosters / extra moves?

If so, I am not receiving those Ads anymore from past few months, hence, I did not see any change!

But, I would suggest you to make sure that you have the latest App version installed and have enough free space on your device memory. If you are having the same issue even after that, can you please post back and let me know.

I will check back with you tomorrow.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I'd like to know how you are getting three videos.

• fandad
    fandad Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj, I'm playing on email account, game version 5.66.3, ID 1370324736. I checked play store and no updates available. It is happening when game is over and you view 3 videos for 5 extra moves and also now in the single video for a booster before you start a game. It appears from your response that I shouldn't even be receiving the videos? Anyway, went off Facebook in January and have had more issues with the game in past 9 months than I have in all the years I've played.

I forgot to mention that I am playing on android S10+ and have plenty of available memory.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?