Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Heroes Saga on Android - No friends or other users loading

I need help with Heroes Saga on Android, it isn't loading my friends list nor any other players for that matter.

The list loads ok for Super Heroes Saga however.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @FarmHeroesPlayer1973 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having in your game!

If none of your friends and other players not showing / loading means -- I could think of only one issue, which is "no internet connection".

But, the issue is not with the device, but just the Farm Heroes game App! If there is a bug in the App, it happens sometimes!! Usually, the remedy to resolve this issue to reinstall that particular game App.

But, please do not do that yet! Let me take few more details from you....

** When did this issue start?

** Is it just the friends list that is not showing and every other feature is working fine?

** Are you referring to the list at "top scores"?

** Do you receive Ads before or after playing a level? If so, are they working fine?

** How about "special events" -- Have you seen any special events recently?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talk to you more and find out what's going on!

• Hi, no special events week nor adds and I'm not seeing anyone's account but mine.

ie; I can't send gifts back and forth because there is no one to send gifts too.

Now I'm not sure if this is the problem: I am running the app on Bluestacks however Super FHS works fine on Bluestacks, it's just the old FHS that I am having the issue with.

• Gerda1970
    Gerda1970 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2021

Kann meinen Freunden keine Leben senden, da Freunde nicht angezeigt werden. Nach Entfernen der App und wieder neu installliert sehe ich meine Freunde. Aber bei der nΓ€chsten Anmeldung sind sie schon wieder weg. Kann doch nicht vor jedem Spielen die App neu installieren

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?