Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Stuck on level 2956

Options
Annesy25
Annesy25 Posts: 5 Level 2

How do I get past level 2956. The boosters to choose from are to grow the flowers and then 2 other boosters which are the same, to break the ice or glass. Looking at a video for help they have a filler booster which would help. I don’t have any other boosters to help as they disappeared for some unknown reason. Been stuck on this for over a week 😭. Help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Annesy25 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Let me go check the level and get back to you in a bit

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Annesy25 πŸ€—

I apologize for the delay to get back to you! I went back and replayed the level πŸ‘οΈ

I agree with you about the Companions. In fact, there is not even a need for a "Breaker" Companion. Because, once the Water Drops come onto the board, they will break the ice and can be used to grow the Flower Seeds 🌺

I also agree that they should have added a "Filler" Companion instead of one of the "Grower" companion! But, I think the lack of the Filler Companion is what makes the level "Super Hard"!

** I have tried the level without using any companions, and I was able to collect 125 Water Drops but, shy of few Onions and the Flowers. It was not hard to collect the Water Drops because most of the Cropsie combos were made above the water pails πŸ’§ πŸ’§

I will send a note to our Farm In-charge and ask if she would like to report to the Farm Studio! At the end of the day, it is the Farm Studio's final decision that finally goes! Hence, I cannot promise you to foresee any changes in the level!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else! You can simply write back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun the game! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?