Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why is my Rainbow Game missing.

Mildred_2_2
Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2

Started the rainbow game yesterday and now its not there. What happened to it. I was only on the first level anyways and had six days for it. Now its gone.

Best Answer

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

👋 Hi @Mildred_2_2, welcome to the Community!

I had that happen to me earlier today but it was soon resolved.

• My advice is that you play a Level you have yet to complete and see if when you return to the map the event is there. If it isn't, log out of the game & close the app for a few minutes. Then, open the app again, log back in and see if it is there.

Also, please bear in mind that even though once you get a special event in your game -like the Rainbow game- it usually stay there, special events are released to some players and not to others.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello dear @Mildred_2_2 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

There was a glitch in the event and hence, the Farm Studio had to turn it off. That was the reason, it has disappeared from your game.

We have no news as to when it will be back. But, will update you once we know something.

Thank you for your patience. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🐥 🐥

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @Mildred_2_2 🤗

We have just received the news that the Studio has fixed the issue and sent the Royal Rainbow to their loyal Farmers 😊

Can you please check your game and let me know if the event is back or not?

** If you don’t see it right away, please log out of the game and log back in after 15 - 30 minutes. You should have it then 👍

Will waiting for the good news 🐥

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Just came here wondering the same thing. Was the glitch related to it displaying something like 45 levels? 😂

• PummyRaj

Hi Lea 🤗

How are you dear? Hearty Welcome Back 😍

Actually, this event is supposed to have 45 levels. So, that is not the glitch 😊

But, no idea what the glitch was though! The Studio team found it and they called off the event to fix it. Now, it is fixed - but, I do not have it back 🤷

Do you have the event now?

Just out of curiosity, which level are playing in the regular game?

• union_jak
    union_jak Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello, I’m new here but I’ve been playing Farm Heroes since the start. I’m a little annoyed that the Rainbow game has vanished - I wasted a lot of my boosters trying to get through the first level (it was insanely hard for a first level).

I couldn’t believe how much I struggled to complete the first level given there was 45 levels and only a week to complete it, I ended up using all my boosters but apparently I shouldn’t have bothered.

I appreciate it might have had a glitch but I’ve lost boosters for nothing.

• PummyRaj

Hello @union_jak 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Royal Rainbow event back into your game.

I will report to our Farm In-charge and find out what's going on? But, we can get an answer only tomorrow. They are out of office now as they all are located overseas.

Which level are you at right now in the regular game?

• union_jak
    union_jak Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello @PummyRaj in the regular game I am currently on level 3639 :)

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3

Hello @PummyRaj

I also lost the event today, I had it yesterday but not this morning and it has not returned. I logged off and back on a couple of times but it still had not returned.

Was looking forward to the super size ….45 levels!! But need all the time I can get as that is a lot of levels and I agree with union jak, level one was very hard.

Thank you for looking into it.

I’ll check back tomorrow for an update.

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3

Hello @PummyRaj

any updates on why some still have not received the event back since the fix?

thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?