๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Feedback

Fresh from the Farm!!!

With today's update, not only do we have new levels but you might also have noticed a new feature being introduced, a new way of activating your companions by making a special match!

Using your companions has just got easier to use now!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Here's how it works!

A tutorial will be provided with instructions on what you need to do, like this one:

Once you have mastered the new feature, keep playing and enjoy the help from your companion!

๐Ÿ‘‰ What has changed you may ask?

With this new feature, you no longer have to collect a certain amount of cropsie in order to activate your companion. Now, special matches with 4 or more cropsies, or in the shape of an L or T, will help fill their energy bar ๐Ÿ‘

So farmers, what do you think about this new feature?

ยซ13456718

Comments

• dianev21
    dianev21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2022

I hate the new game, the reminders and hints are beyond annoying!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2021

Welcome to the community @dianev21

I am not quite sure exactly what you need help with as you haven't given many details.

Are you playing on computer or a device? Clearing cache and cookies resets the hints as it thinks you are a new player.

If on device, once you have completed each thing again, as long as you do not log out, then they won't appear after the first time for each.

But nothing is actually broken ๐Ÿ™‚

While you are here, have you had a look at the contest thread? Chance to win rewards ๐Ÿ™‚

• kingSnow
    kingSnow Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2022

No more helps collecting cropsies?

Now you need to connect 4 or more to get help? And making the 5 doesnt even help.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,388 Candy Moderator

Hello @kingSnow ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Looks like there is an issue in your game!

Can you please explain a bit more, so that I can help you as much as I can?

Looking forward to talk to you soon.

• kingSnow

I dobt have the "collect 12 carrots to get help" feature. There is some arch, which moves when i connect 4 or more.

The weekly chalkengw also disapeated in middle of the week...

Gee, everyday is a new bug, better to give up.

• PummyRaj

Hello again @kingSnow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When you said "Weekly challenge" -- did you meant the event "Royal Rainbow"?

** If so, there was a glitch in that event and showed up to all of the Farmers, where it was supposed to appear to the players who are at the end of the map. After the Farm studio corrected the glitch, the event disappeared from our game. It was not a bug ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

With regards to your main complaint -- "collect 12 carrots to get help feature. There is some arch, which moves when i connect 4 or more"

I am still not getting the idea about the issue! Can you please show me a screenshot... probably before AND after that arch appears! Like I have mentioned above, I will be able to help you when I have enough details.

Thank you for understanding ๐Ÿ™

Talk to you soon. Have great rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2

I have the same issue with the companion help. For example: take the Wolf. It used to require to collect 15 apples for it 'wake' 2 flowers. Now for it to use that ability, you have to match 4 of any kind of cropsie to load it's ability. This makes it so much harder for the companion ability to load.. For example: I have tried level 354 for 20 times now with the Wolf ready to help me, but in this 20 times, the ability never fully loaded cause in that level, it's really hard to match 4 cropsies..

• PummyRaj

Hello @LyanneGames ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I apologize for my delayed reply!

Let me go check level # 354, and select the same companion as you and see what happens ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Which device are you using by the way?

• kingSnow

When you said "Weekly challenge" -- did you meant the event "Royal Rainbow"?

I think so. 45 levels... had for 2 days active, when the team challenge showed up it disapeared.

As for companion help, Lyanne described it. It happens in any level.

• PummyRaj

Thank you @kingSnow ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Was just going to check the level. I will get back to you both in few minutes.

Just wondering.. are you playing on a mobile device OR on Windows 10? The reason I am asking is, sometimes, certain glitches appear only on a specific device/platform ๐Ÿค” If I know your device, I can try on that device/platform ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?