๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Trouble with treasure chests

Options
ddearl12
ddearl12 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have received 3 treasure chests over the last couple of days and each time when I get the key and click to claim (open) the chest it does so but I receive no rewards. Anyone having this problem?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you very much for patiently answering all my questions ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

If there is no specific issue with an event but just missed the rewards, we usually direct those Farmers to our โ€œCustomer Supportโ€.

But, I would like to confirm with our Farm In-charge. Please give me a little bit time and I will get back to you ๐Ÿฅ

ยซ1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issue with Treasure Chase event!

No! I have not seen any other complaints OR experienced it in my game!

I need only one clarification pleaseโ€ฆ did you receive the key and opened the chest before the timer hits 00:00?

Now, to few questionsโ€ฆ Did you happen to take a screenshot when it did I not give the treasure/gift?

Does the Treasure chest disappear as soon as you open it OR do you see a opened chest for few seconds?

Have you kept a track of your boosters count - before and after opening the chest? โ€” Sometimes, the gift wonโ€™t be displayed but, they are added to our boosters. Hence, the question.

And one more questionโ€ฆ what version of the you have right now and do you have a stable internet connection? I am sorry for these many questions. But, those answers will help us to assist you better.

Please post your reply back by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talking to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• ddearl12
    Options

Good morning

Unfortunately, no I did not make a screen shot. I did receive and open before the timer hit 0:00. I keep an eye on my boosters b/c I use them a lot ๐Ÿ˜„ and no they did not appear after opening. I do see an opened chest before going back to the active board. I do have a stable internet connection. I am not sure what version I was on prior to yesterday when the issues were happening but I updated within the last 30 days. I did run updates last night and have not had a chance to see if it works this morning.

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you very much for patiently answering all my questions ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

If there is no specific issue with an event but just missed the rewards, we usually direct those Farmers to our โ€œCustomer Supportโ€.

But, I would like to confirm with our Farm In-charge. Please give me a little bit time and I will get back to you ๐Ÿฅ

• ddearl12
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 ๐Ÿค— Good Morning!

I have an update for you ๐Ÿ‘ I too have experienced this glitch with Treasure Chase last night! And our Farm In-charge did found out that there is an indeed.

I will update you with any news after the weekend. Please bear with us till then ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day and a Farmtastic weekend ahead ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• sandfly45
    sandfly45 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yep I'm having the same issue. It just skips the prize and takes you straight to the next level

• sandfly45
    Options

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ im having the same trouble with the treasure chest and key. It's done it to me twice in the last 2 weeks

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @sandfly45 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the same issue in your game ๐Ÿ˜”

Please wait till tomorrow for our Farm In-charge to enquire one of the Farm Studio Team member. They all are off due to the weekend.

In the mean time, please post back which device you are using and what is your game ID number.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• sandfly45
    Options

Thanks ๐Ÿ™ I'm using a Samsung S21. Not sure about game ID but I found these numbers if it helps 5.67.5

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2021
    Options

Thank you dear @sandfly45 ๐Ÿค—

Those numbers show which App version you have installed. And, I am happy to say that it is latest version ๐Ÿ‘Œ

** To find your game ID number --> You click on that Blue tab -- "My Profile";

You will get a screen with your name, your profile pic, etc. details;

Check at the top of the screen, you will "King" emblem written. Double click on that;

Voila! You will see the ID number of your game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can take a screenshot OR simply write it here while looking at it, whichever is convenient for you ๐Ÿคฉ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?