Where did the flower event go?

ziggler
ziggler Posts: 14 Level 2

Still flashes up at the bottom in the events icon but not there when I open events

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hello @ziggler 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

It looks like your device must be caught in "loop" (I think)! The Flower Tower was here in the game about 2 weeks ago.

I would suggest you to log out of the game and clear the cookies/cache and get back into the game to check if that icon is removed!

Please post back and let me know if you any other clarification or have more questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🐥

• ziggler

Hi! Thanks for your answer. I did as you suggested and when I logged back in, the same thing is happening. A little icon flashed up but when I open the Events / Quests tab, the quests have now disappeared and the only event showing is an upcoming Teams League event.

:(

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi there @ziggler how you're doing 😃

I wanted to check if you were still having this issue?

If yes, may I ask which device you play on? If you happen to play on a mobile device, can you make sure you have game app version 5.68.6 installed?

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @PummyRaj @QueenB my app is doing a similar thing. I briefly get a pop up and see Rancid's ugly face. The countdown timer comes up as minus (heaps) hours and then goes away. If you blink you will miss it, so a screenshot is virtually impossible. It also occurs randomly, so getting a video would be very difficult. I just updated the app less than 20 minutes ago.

• ziggler

Hi - Thanks for checking in. I have an iphone 11 Pro and have the latest version 5.68.6 installed. I logged out and back in (twice) and still had the same problem but then my quests all disappeared. I got so frustrated that I deleted the app and reinstalled it today. Rancid's ugly face has disappeared, quests have returned and the problem has been fixed at last. @Grumpy_Old_Man perhaps try deleting and reinstalling?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hi Grumpy 🤗 Good Morning / Good Afternoon 🐥

Just for my clarification and to get an idea... Rancid will appear out of blue and random but not when you are about to play Rancid level -- did I get that right?

The countdown timer -- means where it shows the recharge time?

I am playing on an iPad and I have downloaded this version last week itself! I have not seen any of such behavior as of now! But, I will keep an eye 👍️

@ziggler and @Grumpy_Old_Man

Do either of you have "freezing" or "crashing" issues since the latest update (5.68.6)? Can you please let me know?

Thank you and have a terrific Thursday 🌺

• ziggler

@PummyRaj yes, it would freeze occasionally, requiring me to restart my phone. Cheers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @PummyRaj I haven't had any freezing or crashing sine the last update. The popup I get is similar to the one below:

The popup is for 1-2-3 grow. What I get from time to time is one with Rancid on it. It was a Rancid event a while ago. On the popup above, it says 2 days. On the Rancid popup, it will display about -2000 hours. Obviously that was when the event ended. It only ever appears on the map screen as the one shown above.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?