Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

How do I get the lives I lost by accident?

val220822
val220822 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

Weeks ago, I lost more than 50 lives that were sent to me. I lost a couple more today. When I see something like "player ABC" sent you a life, I click on it, but I actually can play another game. I don't want that. I want to receive more lives to recover the 50+ I have lost. I click ask friends, but I don't receive anything. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator

Hello @val220822 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the lives sent by your friends. First of all, I would like to make sure that you are talking about the "Farm Heroes Saga" game!

** If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga -- each life you have received will turn into 100 Magic Beans. Do you see those in place of the Lives you have received?

** We do have "Lives" issue from a while in the game. Our Farm In-charge has reported to the Farm Studio about to take care of it. So, please bear with us until this glitch gets corrected!

** Finally, I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "When I see something like "player ABC" sent you a life, I click on it, but I actually can play another game. I don't want that"...

What do you mean by "you can actually play another game"? Did you mean by levels? If so, yes! We can play levels of our game, even when we have a single life! Please explain a bit more, so that I can assist you better.

TO reply back, please type your answer by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great day ahead πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?