Flash Player 11.0.0

Options
craftygram124
craftygram124 Posts: 3 Newbie

If Abode has disabled it's Flash Player how can we install it? Adobe stopped running Flash Player in January.

Best Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,610 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it is odd @craftygram124 as you said, flash has been discontinued.

Can you let me know which browser you are using please. Have you tried the game on another browser?

Is it just pet rescue you are having issues with or farm as well?

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @craftygram124 I'm glad your problem is solved 😊

Just in case it happens again, my experience has been that when I've got the Flash player message, it has been because the browser I'm using needs an update. It sounds like rebooting may have picked up the next update of your browser for you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,528 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hello @craftygram124 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

All the games are working on HTML mode now. So, no need of Flash Player for any of the King games.

I do not have much knowledge about it other than this. So, I will give a shout out to my friend and co-Farm care taker @Lady_Choo to lend her assistance. Please bear with us 🙏

If you need to reply back in the mean time, please type your message in the box given below to my comment.

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍓 🍓

• craftygram124
    Options

Thank you. My screen will not let me play Pet Rescue and says I need to download Flash Player. I thought it really strange since I know Adobe discontinued Flash.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,610 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it is odd @craftygram124 as you said, flash has been discontinued.

Can you let me know which browser you are using please. Have you tried the game on another browser?

Is it just pet rescue you are having issues with or farm as well?

• craftygram124
    Options

I only play Pet Rescue. But I just rebooted and problem solved. Thank you both very much for your help. Have a wonderful weekend.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @craftygram124 I'm glad your problem is solved 😊

Just in case it happens again, my experience has been that when I've got the Flash player message, it has been because the browser I'm using needs an update. It sounds like rebooting may have picked up the next update of your browser for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?