Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

I'm stuck on level 661 of farm heros saga(about a week now) Help!!!

mimikdz
mimikdz Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been playing farm heros saga, and I am stuck on level 661. How can I get past this level? thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator

Helllo @mimikdz πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Let me check the level and get back to you in a bit πŸ‘οΈ

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Level 661 requires 24 clams. You need to match next to them once for them to open. You need to match next to them twice in a row for them to clear out, otherwise they shut and you have to start the process over. Shovels and tractors will clear them out too.

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5

Hi! The objective of the game is to match the cropsies next to the oyters twice in order for them to grow.. try to prioritize eliminating these oysters for you to have free spaces and more cropsies to match and earn more points. Good luck! You can do it , just keep trying till you succeed. πŸ€—πŸ˜€

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator

Hello again @mimikdz πŸ€— Happy Sunday 🌻

I apologize for my delayed reply. I went back to the level checked it like I said.

Before opening the level, I have selected "Hitter" companion to help me to collect those Oysters, which made my job easy πŸ™‚

But, like our friend @Grumpy_Old_Man wrote above, if we do not make 2 combos in a row near the Oysters, they will close up and we cannot collect them. For me, this is where "a companion" comes in handy.

We have a video which was created by my co-Farm Caretaker and friend @Lady_Choo --> Farm Heroes Saga Help: Search results for 661

** She did not take a companion's help and won the level with 3 stars. Just a heads-up... this video shows it has 21 moves, where as we have only 19 moves. Two moves would not be much of a difference. So, you can follow that video to understand the strategy πŸ‘οΈ

Hope this helps and you will win this level and move forward. If you need further assistance and/or clarification, you can simply type your message in the blank box given below my comment.

All the very best & have a great week ahead πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?