Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

My problem in saga :true level is 4413 it returned to 4360 and is fixed there it doesn't move to4361

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache.

Please play a level and the game will update and after that you could be back to your level.

I wish you mutch luck

@Lady_Choo @encantes @PummyRaj

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @jtk231 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Looks like the Farm Heroes Saga Studio has corrected the glitch and closed all those extra levels, which few players have received.

The official last level as of this week is 4360 πŸ₯

But, no need to worry! All the progress of your played levels will be saved and you don't have to play them when they open again (1 episode = 15 levels per week).

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any questions. To reply back, please type your comment in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you and have a great rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

@PummyRaj irrespective of what level you have completed, this can occur on any level. If you complete levels without an internet connection (or a poor one) sometimes the new levels are not saved. I have had this happen to me a couple of times.

• PummyRaj

I understand what you are saying, Grumpy!

But, in this particular case, that is not the issue πŸ™‚

• jtk231
    jtk231 Posts: 3 Newbie

The level 4360 is fixed is freezed doesn't move to4361. I gained level 4360 ten times but it doesn't go to 4361 it is blocked.. the internet always working

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @jtk231, Thank you for replying back πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please post a screenshot of your map?

** If you click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner, you will be add your screenshot.

• jtk231
    jtk231 Posts: 3 Newbie

From time ago and still today I call you to solve my problem with farm heroes saga with no beneficial replies at all. My problem is my blocked level 4390 and dont move up to 4391 so as my game is cancelled I can't play anything with this game neither team crystal quest nor team leagues. Please solve.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @jtk231 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farm King Community!

I have just checked your previous question to make sure that your question was properly answered by me or my team.

** With regards to moving to next levels:

That is because you are at the end of the Map. As of today, there are only 4390 levels available in Farm Heroes Saga.

In Farm Heroes Saga - only 15 new levels are released every week on Tuesdays. So, if you have finished those 15 levels, you will have to wait till next Tuesday.

Tomorrow, you will see 15 more new levels which will take us to 4405.

I am sorry! I did not understand what you meant by β€œyour game is cancelled”!! If above explanation did not clarify your question, can you please explain a bit more?

** With regards to Crystal Quest & Team leagues:

You should be able to play old levels also in Crystal Quest. But, it will give us less points. And also, we must win a level to receive the points.

In Team Leagues - you can win points by playing new levels only.

Hope this clarifies! Please post back and let me know if I have missed out to answer anything πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌺 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?