Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Games Freezes since Last Update - *Solved!*

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Catalystic @danimarie13 @egoody55!

I wanted to check if you are all still having issues with the game freezing? If yes, we would love to know if the game happens to freeze when you use a specific booster or at a specific area in the game or maybe when there is a cascade in a level basically when and where does it freeze.

This will help us understand what the issue might be. Thanks a lot for your collaboration 😉

• Catalystic
    Catalystic Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

For me these doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it freezes. It will sometimes freeze on the splash screen when first loading the app, half way thru a level , when just starting any level, when just loading the main screen where all the levels are.

• danimarie13
    danimarie13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's random for me as well. I have tried different things to see if there seems to be a pattern but no matter what I do (use booster/don't use booster, force close etc) it is still random freezing. I even uninstalled/ reinstalled and that didn't help so I'm certainly not losing everything again to try that more than once.

• lorij72
    lorij72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

Why is my game freezing? I've cleared my cache and data, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates. It usually freezes at the start of a level, especially if I use my beans for a booster. So frustrating!

• Cactus1204
    Cactus1204 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

The game continuously freezes...I have followed all the solutions...clear cache, update app, uninstall, reinstall, restart phone several times and the game continues to freeze. This happens most often when the game is loading, or it manages to load and then freezes or it freezes when you click try again after losing the game...PLEASE FIX !

• lorij72
    lorij72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine too! I've done all the same things as you. Been happening for at least the last week. Grr

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Cactus1204 and @lorij72 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about your problem, in order to help you may you please specify your type of device, mobile, PC, King.com or Facebook and your browser?

Did you update the game to the last version 5.68.8?

May we ask you if is possible to take a screenshot if the issue still persists and did you try to play with other devices?😉😉😉

The Studio tested the game with different devices but could not reproduce the issue.

Many thanks for your understanding 🤩 🤗 🤩 🤗

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi and again Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We have already answered in a previous thread to the same question, sorry but I have to close it to avoid multiple threads 😉

Many thanks for your understanding 😊😊

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I updated a few hours ago and now it freezes on every new level.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Hi @encantes I started to have this problem when I updated to 5.68.8

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?