Comments

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

Over all I like the Episode Race. 

... the levels are the same for each player

... rewards are provided for 3 players

🍮 🍮  

however 

... you are forced to participate right away, unless you quit playing and come back later

🍮 🍮  

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    edited October 2021

I don't like this event at all.

Reason:Though every player has to play same levels.(EDITED:Oops,there is a logic problem here,but it can't be discussed in this thread.Please contact me if you want to know more about it) BUT the amount of boosters everyone uses don't.On the other hands,vip(s) have more chance to win those prizes than normal player(s) with their boosters.Another problem is not all the players' time zone are same.For examples,to be earlier to reach the goal and win a prize,you have to log in and play this game at 3:00 a.m.

If this event can 1.speprate vip(s) and not vip(s) 2.same time zone in same group.It will be better.👍

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I like having this feature in my game. I don't feel pressured to finish first to be able to get a prize, if I finish top 3, bonus, than it's great, I get a prize, if I don't then I don't. I would like to see gold bars as a prize though. 😉😁

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@QueenB I love it and voted this way as I find competition is good for everyone, as myself usually I finish in 5 th place and don't receive any rewards but there is always the chance of me getting 1 st place one day although there has been in the past long long ago I actually won 3 rd place and it felt good....

I am also on a Team Event with several members from the Farm Community as we are very helpful in our Team events by collecting Pick Axes to dig our way through Mount Farm Pigmoragama to rescue Choo Choo and 2 chickens that got swept up by a tornado that came through the our Farm Community so we need to get back to digging...

Thanks for the tag @encantes ,and my Team Leader @DaniTheOG

• 10eke
    10eke Posts: 142 Level 3

I have it on my phone, but I ignore it. Once I did my very best to be nr 1, and I became nr 1. And Then I Got the reward ....... I was dissapointed, such a worthless privé for all I had done.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,989 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

Hi @QueenB, I voted love it.

It is an event I don't push to try and do, but I will often complete episodes when taking part in team events or other events that are running. I do think the rewards could be a little more generous. It can take quite a while to finish an episode particularly as the levels get harder, and 1 hunter badge for 1st place doesn't seem a lot for the progress.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

I love Episode Race.

Sometimes I end up in first place, sometimes I come in fifth.

But Episode Race is a chance to get boosters, so this race is interesting to me. Boosters are the ability to complete difficult levels.

But I also really like the spirit of competition))).

What would I like to improve?

Of course the prizes.

At least only for the player who took first place in the race. It should be a super prize.

But now the prizes for the first place are also far from my desires, how far is the Earth from the Sun))).

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited October 2021

Hi @QueenB ! I voted for the "Love it" option. Sometimes having to compete against others stress me out, but I major love winning the Gold Bars as a reward for winning! 😁

edit: Errr, sorry, I think I was thinking of CCSS, I so rarely win these races in Farm Heroes Saga, so I don't even remember what the rewards are! 😵 But the Same principle applies, racing = Stressful, winning equals Rewards Love! 😁 I think I need a new brain... I went all the way to the Emerald City to see the Wizard, and ll I got was this T-Shirt! 😪

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,640 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hello dear @QueenB 🤗

I voted as "I love it", because I do 😍

It was great when I was in lower levels. But, now at the end of the Map, it is very hard to win a single level without using extra boosters, even with Bonnie's help! If I came in first and win some goodies, that is great. If I am stuck on a level and come in the last, that's fine too. No complaints about that 🙂

But, I support what @Nat09 , @Racoon7 and @ElenaVorona has raised.... if the Farm Team can send back the Gold Bars as the rewards for winning the Episode Race, it would be much useful.

The prize we receive being in 1st place is a Color Collector / Hunter booster; _1 Bonus booster for being in 2nd place and a Tractor Booster for being in 3rd place.

We receive even more prizes if we do not miss our Daily Bonus cycle. So, I too request to change the prizes... may be 10 GB, 5 GB and 3 GB for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively!!!

And, do they have any plans on changing "when" the Episode Race kicks in? I have requested them (in few virtual events) to start the Race after winning the first level in each Episode. The way it is right now -- it starts as soon as we complete the last level (15th level) in previous episode.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?