๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Daily Bonus Keeps Starting Over at Day 1

Options
2ยป

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Grumpy ๐Ÿค— Hope you are doing great!

Except for Farm Heroes Saga, all other King games send out their Daily Bonus booster at 12 am (local time).

So, no matter in which country we are located, the Daily Bonus will appear as soon the clock turns 12:00 a.m. in our clocks -- it is not just CCFS! Pet Rescue, Candy Crush, Candy Jelly, Candy Soda, Bubble Witch.... you name it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But, that is not the case with Farm Heroes Saga.๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” .

• Ghost_78
    Ghost_78 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

@PummyRaj I haven't been able to play regularly (daily) over the past week, so it's been a poor time to test properly. However, I did figure out over the past couple of days that if I log in in the morning and late in the evening... or even just stay logged in all day, playing here and there... that it will give two rewards in one day. For example, it will give Day 1 and Day 2 reward morning and evening, then Day 3 and Day 4 reward morning and evening the next day. I didn't take note of the times, since I wasn't really planning on testing right now... this was just incidental.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Let us know if you still need any help! We are happy to be here for you :)

• PummyRaj
    Options

Great dear @Ghost_78 ๐Ÿ‘Œ

So, we know that there is no glitch in Daily Bonus reaching to you ๐Ÿ™‚

Now, you have to make sure that they are accumulating into your saved boosters. Just make sure that they are, and your game is all set and no issues & glitches to worry about ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Ghost_78
    Ghost_78 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

@PummyRaj Well, as I suspected, if you log in just a little too late, it does start over. I was up to Day 4 bonus yesterday, and I logged in this evening, and it started me over at Day 1. Sadly, I didn't note the time I received my Day 4 bonus yesterday, but it was in the evening sometime. I logged in tonight and it gave me the Day 1 bonus (around 8:30-ish pm CST, which I guess was just a bit too late compared to the day before). I'll just have to start reminding myself to log in WITHIN 24 hours of the last bonus in order if I want the bonuses to keep advancing properly.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry to hear of your troubles :( Time ticks faster than we realize sometimes!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Aww! Sorry to know that dear @Ghost_78 ๐Ÿ’œ

I understand it will be a little hard at the beginning until you get used to the routine. Believe me, we all have been there ๐Ÿ™‹

I think you should log in everyday at the same time so that, it will become a routine for you. How about you keep it at 8:30 pm every night? Since, it would be dinner time for most, you can relax a bit after finishing dinner and open your game while relaxing ๐Ÿ˜‡

Collecting those boosters will definitely come in handy for those "hard to beat" levels. You can and you will ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ’ช

• elsas
    elsas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Fico constantemente logada e meus bonus apesar de coletar sempre que o periodo fecha, eles nunca atualizam. sempre nos umeros basicos. esta muito chato e penso seriamente em desistir de jogar. Isso aconteceu recentemente e quero entender porque... questao de 1 mes..รฉ o mesmo computador so jogo em notebook.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @elsas

We use English in the community as found in the house rules, please could you translate and post it again ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?