Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

🚫 Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,325 Candy Moderator

Hello @AlanHS πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

If I understand correctly, your actual level is 2000+ but, you are not able to open your game because of the "reCAPTCHA" issue? Because of that, you are playing the game by logging in through Facebook. Did I get that right?

OK! I would suggest you to do 2 things to get back to your original level...

1) I am not sure which browser you are trying to open the game. But, try an Incognito window / Guest browser. My friends and I have tried that and the game is opening there, without any problem πŸ‘οΈ

2) Once you open the game in Incognito window -- "Sync" your game with Facebook account. This way, whenever there are loading issues on King.com (which is often), you can play on Facebook, from where you left off. Did that make sense?

** Please follow this link (in Green Letters) for step by step instructions provided by King Help Center team ---> How to sync my game progress between Facebook and King.com

Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment (just like how you wrote before πŸ™‚)

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• AlanHS
    AlanHS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer βœ“

Wow thanks for that. You have a clear understanding of my problems. Have had a try in "incognito" mode - wil have to tyr again because the reCAPTCHA flag is still there. I got around the lockup in level 13 by redoing level 12 and using the bonus point symbol. .

Hey thanks for your help - much appreciated. I will keep trying the "incognito" method

• AlanHS
    AlanHS Posts: 3 Newbie

Have tried using "incognito" The King.com website still comes up with the re CAPTCHA box in the bottom right hand corner. It only allows me to look at terms and conditions but does not provide and ability to "log on". So also i cant sync my previous game to face book becauev I cant log on to King.com to make the settings adjustments. Any other clues

Screenshotb of what I am seeing when trying to log on to King.com

• PummyRaj

Thanks a lot for the detailed report, Alan πŸ€—

I will get back to you in a bit. Let me check my game and see if I can give any further assistance from my end.

If not, I will report this issue to our Farm In-charge, so that she can take a look πŸ‘οΈ

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding πŸ™

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

You don't run adblock or something like that?

• Fairfield54
    Fairfield54 Posts: 1 Newbie

Many thanks to everyone who jumped in to help me., It turned out it was the sync thing. I went and synced with Facebook and reloaded the game - now playing and the error cleared up. Thank you again. I am glad there are lots of people out there who are willing to help. Have a great weekend.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there. I found quite a detailed thread on the same topic. I hope it can help you.

• PummyRaj

Hello @franklest πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

And, Yes! There is a glitch with this feature which was identified in late July! This issue was identified by few more players and was reported to the Farm game Studio. They are trying for a fix, but, unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected πŸ˜”

But, there is a work-around provided by our Farm In-charge πŸ‘οΈ

** Whenever you would like to use the "+1 Bonus Booster", select either the Shovel booster OR Tractor Booster OR the Purple Dog/Hunter/Color Collector booster --> Then, click on the ❌ --> Now, select the +1 Bonus.... it will work and increase the value of your Cropsies.

Voila... trick works, isn't it? πŸ˜ƒ If there is any improvement with the glitch, I will get back to update you.

** If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun in your game! Have a great week ahead πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• LanaRae
    LanaRae Posts: 1 Newbie

I too am locking on level 13 on a PC, I am in sync mode, howevr am not playing on Facebook only on the King.com site. How should I proceed to unlock the level.

• PummyRaj
    edited November 2021

Hello @LanaRae πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that ChooChoo is causing issues in your game also!

Try the trick that @AlanHS suggested above.... play the level # 12 again and use one of the +1 booster. After you win the level 12, go to level # 13.

Hope this trick works out for you too and moves you to next level and the next and the next πŸ‘οΈ πŸ˜ƒ

Please post back and let me know how it went. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?