๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Why I joined the FSH Community

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why are you voting for a specific idea?.
ยซ1

Comments

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2

I'm just here for the guides and when things go wrong, like my farm heroes saga boosters go to 1 each time after i get daily boosters

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,999 Pet Rescue Moderator

Did you have more than one @ebee8472 ? The boosters recharge over the day and that is when you get one but they won't add on if you have boosters already.

• ebee8472

the daily boosters are supposed to ADD to your collection of boosters. when i play farm heroes, I wait until i'm close to winning, like beating the raccoon level (1716) when I'm at the teens. at least when i played years ago daily boosters added up....now it does a "here's your booster, got to use it today".....like boosters in Candy crush or soda crush, I don't use them until I'm certain I'm going to beat the level.......1716, I did beat, thankfully.

• Lady_Choo

The daily rechargeable boosters only add to the boosters if you don't have any. That's why I always try to buy 3 shovels before I close the game otherwise I end up with the 1 free one. (The shovels, tractors etc)

The ones you earn that only can be collected once a day, they do add on to what you have and shouldn't go until you use them. Sorry I wasn't very clear.

I am glad you got past that level though, some levels are evil ๐Ÿ™„

Have you had a go at entering our contests? The prizes are to be used in your farm game if you are one of the winners ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/contests-fhs

• ebee8472

I passed that level last week. I have noticed the game is still giving me a bonus something, but takes it away the next day, as if I'm supposed to use it the very same day, unlike all other games I play-Candy crush, soda crush, pet rescue, papa pear.....except that one, no bonus anything....where you get a bonus to add to your collection. I'm still noticing that when i play, I get the bonus, the next day or hours later, I notice the amount, example-1717, I get bonus 2 tractors on Sunday, making it 3 tractors, monday evening, I'm back to one.

• Lady_Choo

That is a definite glitch there. What device/model are you playing on?

• ebee8472

only thing i do play on, a PC. Don't have the money for those fancy game phones......so it IS a glitch......any chance of them fixing it, so I can keep my bonus stuff? the super difficult levels I've done I had to use several of each bonus.

• Lady_Choo

Thanks for the info, don't shout at me though as I need to ask for some more.

Are you playing on the browser version of the game and if so, king.com or through Facebook?

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

And do you have windows 10? As there is an app you can download from the store to play on and is better I think.

If you do, have you tried clearing the cache for that? obviously any cleaning make sure progress is saved on king or facebook first for your progress and beans.

Hopefully this should be the last set I ask you and then I can pass the info onto the community manager ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ebee8472

I'm sure clearing cache and cookies (all sites pop up with that anyway) probably won't work. I do use windows 10.....back in the day when facebook gameroom was around I did play it on that. What "app" would you recommend? I had to load a game on here via Microsoft store. (and sorry for "yelling" when i was just mentioning) its through Facebook, via Chrome. Presently trying on Microsoft store.....so far no daily bonus.....

• ebee8472

just tested after clearing cache and cookies, went to facebook, got my daily bonus (3 tractors) refreshed, and guess what, back to one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?