Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why are booster purchases with gold bars not working?

lisacosette
lisacosette Posts: 1 Newbie

I bought a bundle of bars, used 5 to boost a game, then have been unable to use those bars to purchase more moves both at beginning snd end of game. What do i do?

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

Hi @lisacosette and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are sorry if you have problems with the Gold Bars.In order to help you πŸ˜‰ may you please specify your type of device, PC, mobile, Facebook or King.com and your browser?

Did you update the game to the last version?

If you buy 5 more moves with Gold Bars at the beginning of the game is 5 Gold and at the end is 9 Gold Bars, may you please try to clear the cache of your device and turn off, wait 5' and turn on again?

Did you try to play with a different browser?

Please Don't uninstall the game app because you wil lose all your boosters!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You can write in the white comment box below 😊😊

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Are you trying to buy five extra moves at the start of the level? If so, the extra moves are added a few seconds after the level starts. They are added, it's just that it's easy to miss.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Also, how is your connection? Make sure to have a strong connection for this type of activity.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello Lisa πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Are you still having the issue with purchasing boosters / moves OR is it resolved?

Please let us know if you need assistance, by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to hear from you. Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“

• jsw10371
    jsw10371 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same issue with having gold bars available but when I try to use them it gives me an error. I have cleared the cache and restarted my phone. And still doing the same thing.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @jsw10371 I am sorry for the delay in a reply.

Is it still the same? Have you checked your app store for updates? And does it happen on any certain packages?

Could you let us know the make and model of your phone?

• Katie1950
    Katie1950 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I purchased extra moves with 9 gold bars yestrday. I finished the level with the extra moves but I was not moved forward to the next level. My gold bars are down by 9. Can I be moved to the next level please or give me my gold bars back.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

Hi @Katie1950 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about your problem with the purchase!!!

Unfortunately we would need to get you to contactΒ player supportΒ as we cannot do refunds.

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰

Have a good day 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?