Additional Moves with Ad

Options
bigfreeze54
bigfreeze54 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello Farmers

I am farmer but i have challenges i have been playing this game from the beginning and used to get bonus lives and plays an ad but now i no longer get bonus moves with an ad, what could be the problem

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bigfreeze54 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to know that you have lost the Ads feature in your game. I am also in the same boat as you.

The commercials we watch to earn extra boosters or additional moves is a feature, that is still in testing. The Farm Heroes game Studio sends that feature to few groups of players one at a time to test it out and see hoe we react about those features.

These tests lasts only for a certain period of time. Hence, after that period gets over, the feature is moved to another group of players. It is not just you and me, but it is same for all other players out there.

But, these features will return again… it is only a matter of time.

So, please don’t be in despair. Make sure that you have the latest update version installed and you have enough memory on your device memory to welcome the new features into your game.

Hope this clarifies and answers your questions about the Ads feature. Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a wonderful weekend πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• bigfreeze54
    bigfreeze54 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the clarity cause my wife stilo has the Ads feature

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I never have had it 😭

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

What I have noticed is that it tends to be in a cycle of a couple of months. I have it for a couple of months, then it takes a holiday and comes back again.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

I have never had this feature either! Consider yourself lucky if you do get it! LOL

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lindark πŸ€—

It is nice to see that you are very active in our Farm Community from past week!

Do you like playing Farm Heroes Saga? Which level are you in the game right now?

Would you like to participate in our contests and collect some Gold Bars as well as Badges?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?