Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Where is my animal?

dani2601
dani2601 Posts: 1 Newbie

I played several times and as you guys can see by thr print I managed to get the 3 stsrs and then the game didnt finished the level, froze and I didnt get the animal.

Can someone put the animal in my book please????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @dani2601 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** I have heard the levels freezing at the end and not giving us the win. But, usually, it only happens once. The usual trick for that is to "Force close" the App - turn off the device -- turn it back on after 2 minutes and log back into the game and play the level again.

But, if the same glitch is happening repeatedly, I am not sure what is happening. But, I can definitely send the complaint to our Farm In-charge.

For that, I need these details...

Can you please tell me which level was that?

What device you are using to play the game?

Also, what is the version you have right now?

Please post back these details by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Were ya able to find your animal with @PummyRaj advice? Be sure to check back in with us to let us know!

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Unfortunantly, if the level freezes it generally won't recognise the achievement.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

As a player who its happened to before. I can honestly say that anyone who plays this will have it happen at least once. Its really annoying and never happens on easy levels!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?