Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

FINISHED -Which of these BLOCKERS do you Like The Best and why? Answer for a chance to win GOLD BARS

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

@Lady_Choo I actually have the bull as a choice but it is listed as the poppies since that is what you are actually collecting by using the bull! 😁

It's great to see so many responses already - I hope more Farmers share their opinions too! 😊🐨💕

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    Firecrackers

Hi @bearwithme

The firecrackers 🧨 are my favorite, they look cute and very helpful.

I do like the spiders 🕷 they are sweet 🚜🐣🚜🐣🚜

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    Firecrackers

I love the firecrackers because it's fun watching them go all over the place. It's really fun when they clear your board and you get a fresh one.and they start all over again. They can clear your spider webs, open your flowers, crack your eggs, clear your cropsies, fill your water bucket, get rid of the bombs, etc.... Love, love the firecrackers ❤️❤️❤️

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@bearwithme I am confused as are we to vote on the one we like ❓ I don't like blockers at all nope..notta..no way...you gotta be kidding....like blockers for real people you like them, why don't you just not win the level, just not try at all....you want me to act crazy and pretend to like Sheep, Fireworks these kind anyway, ugly Flowers, hard boiled eggs that you need dynamite to crack open, Spiders Black Widows at that, Oyster with beedie eyes, Fireflies they look very large indeed....try catching one that size in your back yard..🤣😅😄 Poppies the only flower that wears a head scarf and wrap....haven't seen a mushroom yet ❓ where is my favorite that I do actually like the Bull ?? Now he helps..clears Cropsies, empty buckets knocks the poppies, and bumps the sheep (and that's funny) it's funny when a bull hits a bull....

So I pick one to Hate..I love Fireworks in the sky and for the right reasons, but in this game I Hate Fireworks because they have to be hit once, moved once and then maybe they will do something that will be of help...not like a Bull....so I guess it is Fireworks...

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Spiders

@me6412 your posts always make me smile you have such a way with words.

We need to start a club for bull lovers, I am all for them too.

What about the bull noise tho? It sounds more like there is something wrong with it 😁😁😁

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Firecrackers

I love the firecrackers because they also help you

Voted

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Oysters

I voted for the oysters, simply because it seems to be the most complained about. It's not rocket science, and neither is a firecracker.

• nikitse
    nikitse Posts: 2 Newbie
    Sheep - either white or black

Hello everyone, my fav is white sheep with that sound, when they land on the hay 😜

• orel23367
    orel23367 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Spiders

I like spiders the most because they are challenging and help me think in a challenging way and I always find new methods to kill them

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Spiders

Welcome to the community @nikitse and @orel23367 thank you for joining our conversation.

Have you had a look around and tried some of the other contests too? 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?