Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mayday

Answers

• Sylvia_Julia
    Sylvia_Julia Posts: 40 Level 2

Ok I did and the Bonnie level immediatly popped up. However it didn't work. It still won't open.

And I lost my boosters :(

Well I hope this will get fixed somehow.

I wonder if more people think like I did. I didn't tell you right away cause I thought 'oh well it will prob get fixed sometime and I'm not that good at this level anyway, I will wait..'

I took a pic for you to see the boosters I collected again since new phone, just in case you would ask ..

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Sylvia_Julia 🌼🌻

Sorry if your problem is not fixed, but it's possible to have a screenshot when you press the first level ?

Usually Bonnie give to you Boosters if you win without losing a life and you will be rewarded with 1 shovel at the 1st step. When you play the next level you can use the shovel, do you have problems to get the booster or is different?

Many thanks 🌞 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2021

I also don't click on the booster trail levels, I'm not sure we are meant to...but if you pass that level with out losing a life as @encantes says you will get the reward. Have you passed the level without losing?

As to the boosters I will pass it over to @QueenB again, could you let me have your player ID please ☺️

• Sylvia_Julia

Hi Lady,

Yes I have passed it before, like 4 in a row a few times, for sure .. I was surprised myself haha

My ID is 1527466190

Thank you muchos for the help

If any solution comes up I would love to hear it πŸ₯°

• Lady_Choo

Could you add a screenshot of when you pass the next level as @encantes mentioned...or a screen recording where you pass the level and start the next so the studio can see? Videos usually work better if they have trouble reproducing the issue πŸ™‚

• Sylvia_Julia

Yesss I will do that.

That will take a little time with no boosters haha so, I'll be back when that happens 😊

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I just tried 3279 on the same version (5.70.3) and it works OK.

• Lady_Choo
    edited November 2021

Well @Sylvia_Julia it seems the feature of selecting the level from "Bonnie's trail road" was disabled. But it should still work when you select the level you are on to play. So hopefully now you have reinstalled it, fingers crossed 🀞

• Sylvia_Julia

Hi!

Ahaaaa, that is good news :)

I've logged out and in again, pressing Bonnie's first level, but again nothing happens.

Maybe it will open the next time she pops up ;)

Or are you saying it's a good idea to re-install one more time?

And would you still like a video of picture as asked before?

πŸ€“

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“

@Sylvia_Julia see what happens.

You don't need to click on the bonnie image at all, once the pop up has appeared, go to the level you are about to play (so wherever you are on the map the level after the last one you passed) and then just play that as normal.

When you pass that level, if its like @encantes image where you get the purple shovel on the first level attempt after the pass, she is working. If not, send us a video then. Is that ok?

I wouldn't reinstall now as you already have so hopefully no more frozen levels and if she hasn't already, @QueenB has promised you boosters in compensation, she is very busy though this week so they might be a little late.

Let us know how you get on 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?