Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why I joined the FSH Community

2Β»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Apologies @ebee8472 I just saw you had replied πŸ™„

I meant yelling at me when I asked for more information, not that you did πŸ˜‰

I did actually mean the app on windows 10 through the store. That is the one I use and its usually more reliable. You should get a daily bonus on that though unless you have collected it elsewhere, did you leave it more than 24 hours after you collected it via the browser?

If you didn't already, could you try it for a couple of days and see if it comes back? And in the meantime I am going to pass this over to our farm manager and see if she can suggest anything! You shouldn't lose boosters unless you use them.

I have the opposite problem, I earn them on the w10 app and they go to Facebook often which I never play on.

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2

so far, the microsoft store version is better, such as i get the daily booster and it stays. facebook type just does its usual, "here's your booster-wait a day-oh sorry, got to take it away from you"

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Well I am glad the store version is better! I only use that now, Facebook lags too much. I too used to use gameroom before the app came out.

One more thing about the app means you get quests and events that you won't get on Facebook so its worth sticking around with 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?