Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) 👉Are you a proud farmer? Badge and Gold bars to grab🥇💰

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,066 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lady_Choo

I really enjoy the levels with the igniters, they are really funny 😄 the way they light up.

The farm community is very interesting there is always contests and discussions about different events and the fun area where you can play games with your friends.🚜🐣

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@Lady_Choo

Task 1

Task 2

Which feature you like the best : Choo Choo Challenge because I love to see the big gift boxes on the path.

Task 3

Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community: Farm community very active in providing me events, contests and activities.. and in return I got gold bars and badges. The CM and the Mod game is very friendly too. I feel at "home" where every hardworking farmers come and chat aways after long day at farms. That's why I come back to being a farmer and a proud one too.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

Hello farmers

Again something great 👍

First my map

I like all the levels.... all are so interesting and very often so difficult to cope with... and that's what spa is doing right nowI like all the levels.... all are so interesting and very often so difficult to cope with... and that's just fun. 😊

I'm very happy to return to old levels because I can still get something there... Bonnies... booster....😎... To the example . Level 24...5... 2394

I am a newcomer to the Community.

Farm heroes saga Is the only game I play.

Play or I try to play it every day.

I find it very interesting Un Relaxing.

Have tried several times to enter into community but until new I did not succeed..

It's just what I imagined....helpful farmers...

Interessante Themen was Spiel angeht.....

And great competitions where to get badges .. I would like The 😀❤️

Thank you..

@QueenB

@PummyRaj

@Lady_Choo

And especially thanks to the organizer

From the first competition who I participated

That was a lot of fun for me

And Stay there🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

@DieOmimi

@pumburi

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

Uuu jeeaaaa

😕

I still have a lot to learn about Markiren

And delete fals

Pumburi is wrong..

Entschuldige

Excuse me 😐

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Thanks for this great contest. What a bright idea

Here is my current level by the way

What level i like most? I think i like all, every level is a challenge. I love collecting strawberry 🍓 onions 🧅 carrots 🥕 with the help of igniters. The sound effects of this game is really satisfying to hear.

The feature that excites me is when you have to collect eggs to transform it to chicks 🐣. Another cute sound effects and igniters, they are really a big help to earn more points.

I constantly play farm heroes because its like a stress reliever to me. it relaxes my mood too thats why i play everyday.

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,177 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021

1. My favorite level is any level with Racine in it.

2. I like collecting flowers and the fire crackers.

3. The challenging boards makes me come back to play the game each day.

I like the different contest and puzzles. FHS community helps to get gb and badges each and every day.

Proud FHS community member

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

@QueenB, thank you very much for the chance to get a great badge. I just want to run for the badge. Thank you very much!

1. Here is my map:

2. I don't have a specific favorite level. Of the functions, I especially like the events. Of course, I go to the game every day. That's why I get a free booster. 

3. What I like most about the farm community is that everyone here is so super nice. Of course, I also find all competitions exciting and the approach of the players. I admire those who can complete all levels with golden crowns and three stars. Unfortunately, I only succeed very rarely. 

I would like to give a big compliment to the moderators, who are always very helpful and make the farm interesting and lovable for all players.

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    edited November 2021
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2021

1. Here is my current map:

2. I don't have a favorite level, but my favorite feature is Bonnie. I log in to this game every day to get my daily reward, but I don't play new levels every day. Initially I played every day and reached the end of the map. More recently I only play when there are special events, like Choo-choo's Challenge or Bonnie. I also participate in all of the contests.

3. I think this forum has a great group of game Mods. @Lady_Choo is very responsive; @PummyRaj and @encantes are very helpful, friendly, and supportive. You have a great team @QueenB !

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    edited November 2021

@bramam what a lovely drawing of our Ina (@DieOmimi )! Just adorable!

(PS: I don't participate in this contest...)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?