Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Can’t pass new level 4432 ? Any help ?

Mema2015
Mema2015 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have tried to pass level 4432 over & over again but can’t pass yet ?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again dear @Mema2015 🤗

I have passed the level just few minutes ago and I know what you mean 👍️

Those Red things are called "Poppie Flower" 🌹 So, here is the screenshot of the level # 4432 👇️

You are absolutely right! The Snowballs are making the level very hard and not letting us win the level with the given moves.

I had help from the Bonnie booster and also, I spent some Gold Bars to buy extra moves to finish the level.

The row where we see 4 Poppie flowers in the same row are not hard to collect. But the hard part is with the last 4 that keeps moving and the snowballs that come in the way!

Let me send a report to our Farm In-charge and see if she can send a complaint to the Farm Studio! The Studio will not change/tweak the levels unless there are lot of complaints! But, it never hurts to try 👍️

I will get back to you if I hear anything from our Farm In-charge 🐥

Have a great day and wonderful rest of the week!

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello @Mema2015 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck at level # 4432!

I am two levels behind you. Give me few hours and I will see if I can play it and come up with any tips! It does not looks like it is a "Super Hard Level"!

Can you please post a screenshot of the game board for me?

Here is a webpage that helps us with taking screenshots ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO reply back, type your message in the blank box given below my comment. And to post the screenshot, click on the 2nd icon located in that empty box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• Mema2015
    Mema2015 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thanks & You will see as the game goes the snowballs move too ! I am having trouble with the bulls not being in line to get their red thing ! Not sure of the name of red thing ! 😂

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello again dear @Mema2015 🤗

I have passed the level just few minutes ago and I know what you mean 👍️

Those Red things are called "Poppie Flower" 🌹 So, here is the screenshot of the level # 4432 👇️

You are absolutely right! The Snowballs are making the level very hard and not letting us win the level with the given moves.

I had help from the Bonnie booster and also, I spent some Gold Bars to buy extra moves to finish the level.

The row where we see 4 Poppie flowers in the same row are not hard to collect. But the hard part is with the last 4 that keeps moving and the snowballs that come in the way!

Let me send a report to our Farm In-charge and see if she can send a complaint to the Farm Studio! The Studio will not change/tweak the levels unless there are lot of complaints! But, it never hurts to try 👍️

I will get back to you if I hear anything from our Farm In-charge 🐥

Have a great day and wonderful rest of the week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?