Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Level 4168 glitch

Belle900
Belle900 Posts: 12 Level 2

Been on level 4168 for ages. Finally purchased gold bars to receive 99 extra rounds. One of the clams did not clear. It got covered by cropsies and would not clear . As a result the level did not complete. It was also a special bonus event with the pig. Neither did the level pass nor did I get the boosters, and I spent money on gold bars. I also wrote two emails to customer services , no reply ! Very frustrating.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

I am very sorry that you have this problem. Could you please enter your ID number and which device are you playing on? I am happy to pass it on to the moderators.

Hope you will be helped!

@encantes @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj

• Belle900

Hi and thanks for replying.

What do you mean by Id ?

I play as Belle900 and use an ipad4 .

Hope this is what is needed.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

You have an account number that can be used to identify you. You can find the number when you go to the profile and click on the orange king sign above. This is your user number for your game account. Hope you understand me!!!πŸ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator

Hello @Belle900 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the bug in your game! Recently, another Farmer also complained about the same bug. But, it was lower level πŸ€”

Let me check the level and get back to you as soon as I can! By any chance, did you happen to take a screenshot while playing the level as that is odd for a Cropsie to cover the clam? If so, can you please post it here?

Thank you for giving your device details per my friend @Spinnifix suggestion. Each player will have a specific ID number, so that the King team can recognize who we are. At present, no need of your ID. Will ask again if needed πŸ‘

I will get back to you in a bit. In the mean time, if you have the screenshot of β€œCropsie covering the clam”, please post it by tapping on the second icon located in the bottom left corner of this empty comment box (located below).

Thank you for your patience. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Belle900

Hi Thanks for answering. Unfortunately I didn’t take a pic. I will remember to do that next time. Ive played this game for years now and did notice this from time to time but eventually the clam or whatever was covered was cleared before the end of the round. So I never queried it. I hope you can find the glitch.

Thanks so much in advance.

• Belle900

Any news my issue ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator

Hi Belle πŸ€— Hope you had a great weekend 🌼

I am sorry! I did not get a chance to report to our Farm Community In-charge yet as it was the weekend. And they are off today due to a national holiday.

I will report the issue tomorrow. But, like I said before, unless we have a video proof, the Farm Studio cannot do anything, because they are not able to reproduce the issue πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Also, we only had 2 complaints so far… you and another farmer about few months ago!

I have tried many times to see if I can catch that bug. But, was not lucky (I said lucky because, if we can catch that bug, we can show it as a proof)!

** You said that you have noticed this bug in few other levels, right? By any chance, do you remember which are those levels? May be if we try all of them, we can catch it in at least one level πŸ€” (Did I make sense?)

Please let me know. Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Belle900

Wow ok ! Thats very disappointing as I purchased gold bars to pass that level. Ive been playing this game for many years now and have complained about issues on very few occasions. I think its about time I delete this game completely.

Im really very unhappy about this and also that you seem to think I am taking some kind of chance here ! Im not asking for money back , just that Im somehow compensated for waisting my money.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi, I'm the Community Manager that looks after the Farm Community!

I totally understand the disappointment but not to worry as this is something that will get investigated and in the meantime, your Gold bars should have been added back to your game + a little extra for the trouble.

Also, are you still unable to pass level 4168?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?