Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

help! can't pass level 1116

pancakepancake
pancakepancake Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

hi everyone! new here. i've been stuck on 1116 forEVER and i keep using up all of my tools and still can't get rancid below 40%. the closest i got using 3 shovels, 3 row clearing things, two dogs, and i don't remember what else, i still only got him to 6% and that was the only time i had that many tools. these are the kind of levels that make me give up on a game so i'm just about done with this one and you're my last hope. thanks so much!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @pancakepancake πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on # 1116 πŸ₯ Looking at your description, I am thinking that it is a Rancid level!

No! It is not you, but the level itself, Rancid has been becoming more and more evil and does not want to us to save our Cropsies,

Let me check the level and see if I can provide any tips for you. My friend and co-MoD @Lady_Choo creates videos without using any boosters or extra help. Let me look for her video. Will be back in a bit πŸ‘

Until then, don’t lose hope and try checking ourΒ Farm Contests in the mean time to win some goodies like Gold Bars and/or boosters.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

I don't have a new one, only in the older format, but I can look at it tomorrow. Its near bedtime so I am going offline. @PummyRaj will let me know if mine is totally different (I know it doesn't use % in it)

Welcome to the community from me too @pancakepancake 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @pancakepancake πŸ€—

Here is the link for the video created by our @Lady_Choo β€”> https://youtube.com/watch?v=-QqnfUt1CCA&feature=share

The level board is the same. But, since it is an old video and was created on laptop, the level has number of the Cropsies we have to collect. Please check it out and post back if it helped or not! OR if you need extra help.

You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the video helps and you will win the level in next few tries πŸ‘

• pancakepancake

thank you so much! i’ve just started my very busy work week so i’ll take a look when i have time and let you know either way as soon as i have a chance. i really appreciate all the help @PummyRaj and @Lady_Choo 😁😁😁

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

You are very welcome , good luck!!

• pancakepancake

AAHHH now i see that i need the arabian horse friend to get the pot filler. i went back to the level i needed to get the 3rd star on that to get that friend (i only got 2 stars on that level). i got her, so now i stand a chance. :) thanks so much for the video @Lady_Choo - very helpful!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?