Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Adventures

Natikot
Natikot Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Support

I asked several times on email, but received no answer.Is there support for Farm Adventures, is it under development? Will it be possible to log in with a Facebook account? Does it make sense to play it or it's better to stopped. I really like the game, but if it won't be developed ...

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hi @Natikot I just had a look, its been out for a while and not updated so I guess that would likely be a no, but I honestly don't know. If there is any change, they will announce it but I haven't heard of anything at this time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,559 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @Natikot 🙋

This Community belongs to Farm Heroes Saga - which is a product of King Saga games. Here, you will find any help pertaining to all of the King Saga games

Edited...

• Natikot
  • Natikot

By the way, this game is great. I have been playing for several years Candy Crush Soda, Diamond Digger Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and I can say that Farm Adventures is the most interesting of all.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,559 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello dear @Natikot 🤗

Thank you for the clarification and so sorry for my confusion! Like I said, when I searched for the game, I did not find any results!

By looking at that screenshot you have provided, the game sure looks sweet! I could not experience it as it is/was not available for me 🤷 I play all of the King games that are available 😁

** In your opening question, you have asked is it possible to log-in through Facebook account! Do you see that Blue "Connect" tab? It means that the game is asking us to log-in through Facebook. Have you tried logging in through Facebook? Did it not work?

Let me ask our Farm In-charge (Farm Heroes Saga) and see if she knows anything about Farm Adventures game. Please give me about a day to find out.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding 🙏

• Natikot

Thank you for your answer ❤️

So sory that the game is not avaiblabe. It's realy sweet and intereating game.

For me as a fan of your games and a dedicated player for years, this is one of the best games. Too bad if it hasn't developed. The game is varied, very nice animations and sound. Difficult but interesting and fascinating levels

When I try to log in via the Facebook button, it says -

"Application not set up: This application is still in development and you do not have access to it.

Switch to a registered test user or ask the application administrator for permission. "

• Lady_Choo

Sometimes games just are not popular enough, or sometimes they just need more time. Lets see what Pummy can find out 🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @Natikot and a warm welcome to the community 🤗

I'm afraid Farm Adventures only made it to the playtest version and got discontinued. I'm sorry your favorite game did not make it 😟

Any chance you play Farm Heroes Saga?

• Natikot

Hello QueenB

Thank you for the answer, so bad for this great game.

Yes i do play Farm Heroes Saga before, i'm on level 1706, also i'm playing Candy Crush Soda level 4882. I'm getting little boring from Soda game, maybe i will back to Farm Heroes Saga and to my favorite animations.

Thank you all people for attention and help. You are great and very kind. Greetings from Bulgaria 🤗

• Lady_Choo

You are very welcome! Have a look in our contest area too as we have some great farm contests running right now 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?