Extra moves

Sparky_2_2
Sparky_2_2 Posts: 471 Level 3

Was the option of watching a video for extra moves removed

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Sparky_2_2 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

When did you last see the Ads for extra moves?

** From past couple of weeks, many players were having issues with the Ads freezing OR the game freezing after watching the Ads, and hence the game crashing! I am wondering may be the Farm Studio might have turned the feature off until they send a fix for this issue!

We do not have any news about it though! I will get back to you tomorrow when our Farm Queen is in office, as I will have more info.

Please bear with us till then. Thank you for understanding πŸ™

Have a Farmtastic rest o the day and Cropsilicous week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Sparky_2_2 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

When did you last see the Ads for extra moves?

** From past couple of weeks, many players were having issues with the Ads freezing OR the game freezing after watching the Ads, and hence the game crashing! I am wondering may be the Farm Studio might have turned the feature off until they send a fix for this issue!

We do not have any news about it though! I will get back to you tomorrow when our Farm Queen is in office, as I will have more info.

Please bear with us till then. Thank you for understanding πŸ™

Have a Farmtastic rest o the day and Cropsilicous week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“

• Sparky_2_2
    Sparky_2_2 Posts: 471 Level 3

Thank you for the quick response

• bumblebea
    bumblebea Posts: 2 Newbie

What is the deal with making us watch ALL THREE ADVERTISEMENTS AND THEN FREEZING SO YOU CANT GET THE EXTRA MOVES YOU WATCHED THEM FOR???????

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,725 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hi @bumblebea and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎

We are sorry that you have an issue with the AdsπŸ˜”, in order to help you we have to know your type of device, Pc or mobile, Android or iOS and if you play through Facebook or King.com?

The problem with Ads happened just today and how many times, it's possible to have a screenshot of the problem?

You can write in the white comment box below, many thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?