Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

🚫 Know Issue - Tutorial every time I play after the latest update 5.73!

Gondrette
Gondrette Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

Is there a way to stop the tutorial every time I play? I am at level 1125, and this is getting quite annoying. I have looked in settings and can't find a thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

πŸ‘‰ Update 01/02/2022:

It is confirmed that the latest game app version 5.73 has caused the tutorials to reappear every time you play and this is something we're currently working on improving.

We know this can be annoying and we apologize for the trouble!

Stay tuned and follow this thread for further updates in this matter πŸ‘

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator

Hello @Gondrette πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue! I completely understand how annoying it must be for you πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If it is a mobile device, can you please check that if you have the latest version of the App? The App should be 5.73.3 or up.

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌺

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thank you for sharing @Gondrette !

I too have been having the same issue for weeks. Mine is on the w10 app with the latest update and I haven't cleared cache or logged out or anything recently.

It is extremely annoying especially when there are 7 things to have the tutorials about in the same level.

Is it ok once it has done it once for each thing, until you open the game again later then it starts up again?

• galindog1
    galindog1 Posts: 7 Level 2

I am also having the same issue. I just checked and I have version 5.74.5 on my Android phone.

Another issue that I'm having is with the companions. Regardless of which companion you choose, it does not move the bar in the upper right hand corner and assist you when you match the designated items. There is also not a counter anymore telling you how many items that you've collected (for companion assistance). However, if you match four or more items, then the blue bar moves and it helps you once it's full.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @galindog1 that sounds like the new update which is causing headaches. You need to contact player support from within your app (or via this link here) and they can help get you back on track.

As regards the companion, it isn't an issue...its a new feature. Please give your feedback on this thread here as the studio is monitoring for our thoughts. It clearly needs some tweaking.

Welcome to the community πŸ™‚

• galindog1
    galindog1 Posts: 7 Level 2

Thank you, I did as you suggested and left feedback about the companion change and contacted support regarding the tutorials.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

πŸ‘‰ Update 01/02/2022:

It is confirmed that the latest game app version 5.73 has caused the tutorials to reappear every time you play and this is something we're currently working on improving.

We know this can be annoying and we apologize for the trouble!

Stay tuned and follow this thread for further updates in this matter πŸ‘

• dany05
    dany05 Posts: 10 Level 2

Facing the same issue with tutorials repeating for every level after app ver 5.73 update...☹️ Hope this gets sorted soon...

• CamillaB
    CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2

Same here, been happening for days now.

• MishoXS
    MishoXS Posts: 2 Newbie

Dear King Community

I’ve been playing Farm Heroes Saga for years and had over a thousand all kind of boosters and after an update all of them disappeared πŸ™ˆ Can’t express how frustrating I feel….

• Alabamarolltide
    Alabamarolltide Posts: 2 Newbie

i've been playing for several years now after update all my boosters are gone and not getting any at al lnow

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?